that looks sooo awesome bro, your kicks look very good, wanna do mine?

keep up the awesome work.

Thanks man - It all seems like it's coming together now - just need to hook up the back doors and the sills with the same kind of treatment. Then it's on to the dash.... <_< .

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 2 weeks later...

I really didn't take too many pics while I was in the process of the front panels, so I tried to do a little better with the back..

Strip off the old ratty carpet:

may17001-2.jpg

Get the dense foam cut at least 3 inches too big in all directions for the panel (room for error :rolleyes: ) Then after laying down some fasttack 92 on the section of the panel and the foam you want to work first, and letting it sit for at least 2 minutes separated, stick it to the 1st edge you want to work.. I usually do the worst contour on the panel 1st just to get it out of the way.

may17002-2.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Then cut the top seam, tuck it in nice with a little extra glue, then go ahead and flip the panel over:

may17005-2.jpg

and stretch the vinyl around and glue it to the back.. you'll end up with this

may17006-2.jpg

Gotta trim the back up and it should be G2G..

• 1 month later...

what did you use to re-attach the lower panel back to the upper? im planning on doing something similar with my 98.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components