Maybe its not being lazy.

Could it be maybe that he wanted the SMD Fam to recommend what we thing is the best volt meter out there??

You can find alot of sites that sell them, but most of them wont give good feedback.....just my 2cents :P

if that was the case he could of said that not just " ok can somone plz link me to some nice volt meters " kinda vague if you ask me and thats my .02 cents

edit:forgot to throw my .02 cents in

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

if that was the case he could of said that not just " ok can somone plz link me to some nice volt meters " kinda vague if you ask me and thats my .02 cents

edit:forgot to throw my .02 cents in

I respect your 2cents,and agree he could have been more detailed.

but i think theres some ppl out there that just seem to find something negative about other peoples post and end up starting some drama...

I respect your 2cents,and agree he could have been more detailed.

but i think theres some ppl out there that just seem to find something negative about other peoples post and end up starting some drama...

this is true my friend. and that is what i think happened in here

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

the way i read it was he wanted to know what some good volt meters were

just like cutty said

marlo just likes to be a dick. makes it hard for newbs to learn when people always yell at you for asking questions

repeat offenders yeah sure bitch em out but new guys just askin for our opinions or knowledge isnt it easier to give the guy an answer instead of starting a fight?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I mean, if he would have checked around atleast, and had some links to volt meters that would have been fine, but i have to agree, that seemed lazy...

if im going to ask about anything.. ill do SOME research first, and post up what I PERSONALLY found and ask if there is something better...

but, 85% of americans are lazy... we all know it :P

I'm tired of the lazy people that can't atleast look around a lilttle bit before asking....

TRUE but all im saying is dont give the guy a hard time....Marlos punk ass always does that I see him on other post doing this same thing, shiddd when i first started on the forum he gave me a hard time... i asked has anyone ran a certain amp at 1ohm and was it stable.....i wanted user reply and he gave me his 2 cents...

Wow sounds like your butt hurts....being and noob and being plain lazy are completely different.....don't bother replying to me b/c I don't really care about your opinion...you just sound butt hurt b/c marlo called you out when you first joined about being lazy.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

just like cutty said

marlo just likes to be a dick. makes it hard for newbs to learn when people always yell at you for asking questions

repeat offenders yeah sure bitch em out but new guys just askin for our opinions or knowledge isnt it easier to give the guy an answer instead of starting a fight?

cudn't have said it better myself !!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

just like cutty said

Or just walk away from the topic without giving a noob some shyt for a simple question.

I mean if it irritates you and you dont want to help its cool just let someone that can help do so.....

• 2 weeks later...

dam it was sopposed to be a simple answer???..... but any ways thanks to the member's that helpd and to all those ppl that said i was lazy well :censored: all of yall... but im not even gona let it bother me...and marlo u always messin with me bro... i remember wen i helpd u??? so WTF???

Archived