Jump to content

Woke up to this... God I hate Iowa


Recommended Posts

Posted

ha damn i was waiting all day yesterday for the storm to hit but missed northern MN...but temp is 3 outside FTMFL

Posted
yeah columbus just keeps gettin the shitty part with just sleet an rain and it stays dark

there was light snow for like 45 minutes maybe twice but thats it so far...sucked lol

we had over a foot of snow last year

ya no joke I live out in the middle of nowhere the wind across these empty fields sucks

Posted
yeah but snow every now and then would be nice... My son wasn't able to play in it this year :(

It snowed on Friday where I'm at. I think it was like an inch.

Posted

Alls we got here is a little sleet, wish we could of got the big snows.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Posted
Hell I'm in the process of watching the snow fall as I'm working in the garage. Gotta love Chicago-land snow fall, plus the wind gust make it very interesting. So everyone on the East Coast, you'll prolly get to enjoy this too by tomorrow or the weekend!!!!!

Well, news said I was suppose to be seeing snow this saturday, hope they are right! And hopefully we get a shit load over here, and it sticks this time!! I'd be happy :P cuz like red-navi said, who don't love snow? :rolleyes:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted
:clapping::clapping::clapping: send some to south carolina please
Feel free to let some of that snow make it's way over the great lakes to Buffalo, i'm gettin sick of rain and ya'll are hoggin the snow lol
Posted

fuck!!! we were liek so close to getting hit also!

where i live it rained all day yesterday and a freeze with a dusting. its liek 18 out WTF~~~

the part of missouri i live in was like a really small patch with nothing!

WTF

hopefully it snows a LOT!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

Posted

Psh when the weather is like that just man up roll the windows down and beat to work!

hahaha jk man we never get stuff like that in texas.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1041 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...