WTB 3-4k amp

basscort

well i would like to have one amp hence the budget moslty. but yea i need an amp that can burp at .35 maybe even play daily there. which is why i chose some of the interested amps in first post

depending on your box rise you could possibly burp it at .35, if your interested let me know

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

honestly for 3-4k at 400 bucks your gonna be hard pressed to find anything whatsoever thats of any quality at all.

i was thinking about that!^^^

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

You need a 40.1 for $710 shipped.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

yea i want a price on that stetsom amp. pm me with specs and price, and yes i wish i had a 40.1. i used to have the audiopipe gd-6001 same board as 20.1 awesome amps. could play daily .25 16 volts no sweat. and i dont like the new audiopipe. dont wire low or have very good efficiency.

i know 400 for 3-4k is a stretch but ya never know. even a 2k amp that can wire low as shit would be fine. honestly really need the big power for burps. so 2-3k amp that wires low is good too

yea i want a price on that stetsom amp. pm me with specs and price, and yes i wish i had a 40.1. i used to have the audiopipe gd-6001 same board as 20.1 awesome amps. could play daily .25 16 volts no sweat. and i dont like the new audiopipe. dont wire low or have very good efficiency.

i know 400 for 3-4k is a stretch but ya never know. even a 2k amp that can wire low as shit would be fine. honestly really need the big power for burps. so 2-3k amp that wires low is good too

how looooooooow ?! bruh

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!