SBN 2010

sound xtreme

I should be all spun up and coming this year again. Unfortunately, I'll have to trailer the PT down as the suspension is ruined from the weight lol.

This time my car will be INSIDE the Ocean Center though... :aggressive:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I should be all spun up and coming this year again. Unfortunately, I'll have to trailer the PT down as the suspension is ruined from the weight lol.

This time my car will be INSIDE the Ocean Center though... :aggressive:

meh at being inside Ill be inside if they hold it inside but if they hold it outside Ill be there

meh at being inside Ill be inside if they hold it inside but if they hold it outside Ill be there

I'm just referrring to the fact that I showed up on time and they didn't have space for me so I was parked by the parking garage where NOBODY saw the car. Wasn't much to see though since I cooked a 4K on the beach the day prior lol

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I'll be there spectating.

I would love to get the s-10 down there but there's no way in hell I could afford either driving or trailering it down there.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

ill be at the hilton, decided its worth being 100 yards from the hotel to the front door of the convention center

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i'll be there :) havent booked my room yet tho. i should do it soon, just need some mula :blink:

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Archived