Jump to content

How things go downhill at a good shop


Recommended Posts

Posted

but all it takes is one bad install to give a shop a horrible name.... help the shop FUCK the kid

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Posted

I think you should say something to the boss and see if the boss will oversee what the kid is doing and then offer to build the box if the boss thinks the kid fucked up. I say teach him a lesson but dont ruin the shops rep

Posted
Posted
what if you got ahold of the customer and told him what was up with that kid. Then you and you buddy can build the customer a great setup.

I could but my buddy would get fired for taking a job out of the shop and doing it on the side.

As for the boss, he loves this kid and thinks he walks on water cause the kid kisses up to him.

I guess I will swing by and at least give him a solid design and remind him that braided nails won't cut it he has to use screws this time.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Posted

i say do it, but let him know from the beginning that it isnt to help him out, its to keep up the shops rep and not screw the owner of the car. make him feel like he should, that he doesnt know what hes doing. teach him a lesson but give him a little bit of a break and teach him a thing or 2 so he doesnt kill himself next time lol

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Posted
I could but my buddy would get fired for taking a job out of the shop and doing it on the side.

As for the boss, he loves this kid and thinks he walks on water cause the kid kisses up to him.

I guess I will swing by and at least give him a solid design and remind him that braided nails won't cut it he has to use screws this time.

in that case, let the kid try his thing. then when the customer is unhappy, hopefully the kid will pay.

I wouldnt give him a cutout sheet unless i got somethin out of it. maybe for now just tell him how many cubes, port area, and length. let him do the math to figure the rest out.

Posted

So, where is the owner of this shop? Must not care enough if they're willing to let their shop go to shite.

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

Posted

I woulnt help the kid, If I was the customer and I am standing in the store flipping the F out and hollering "Get my lawyer on the phone" and "Where is that scrawny ass punk that ripped me off" The boss and kid would learn a valuable lesson.

The kid has no business doing installs when he obviously doesn't even understand basic box building concepts, Let alone something worth the money shops charge. You bailing him out will just allow him to screw more people over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...