How things go downhill at a good shop

i say do it, but let him know from the beginning that it isnt to help him out, its to keep up the shops rep and not screw the owner of the car. make him feel like he should, that he doesnt know what hes doing. teach him a lesson but give him a little bit of a break and teach him a thing or 2 so he doesnt kill himself next time lol

THIS!

If you really care enough about the shops rep that you will help this guy out, you need to talk to the owner. If the owner does not care enough about the shop and his customer to listen to you, then you should just walk away. Its his business, not yours and if he wants to let it fail, you gain nothing by trying to stop it.

Unfortunately the customer is caught in the middle. You could try to warn the customer, but be careful, the shop could possibly take legal action (slander, libel, whatever they call it these days) against you if he finds out.

You have good intentions, just think them through.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

chances are, he has screwed up other boxes before. this can't be the first one. therefore, you shouldn't feel the need to bail them out if he has already spoiled the shop's good name. i know your buddy still works there and all, but it's nothing new for shops to have good and bad people. i went to one shop just for a basic install before, and due to asking around, i made sure a certain worker did it, not just anyone, because i had heard that he was the only one there that new anything about car audio and knew his stuff, lol

Pioneer AVH P5900DVD

JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels)

Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors)

JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer

JL Audio e1800D Amplifier

JL Audio e4300D Amplifier

No, then if you must bail the shop out (which, btw bails the kid out) talk to the shop owner and tell him whats up. If he doesnt care, then let the kid fuck it up...

i agree wit this 100% cuz a good boss should listen to his/her workers and know their abilities since the boss gave the lil dude the responsibility its the lil dude to MAN UP

forgot what year burban is it?

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

i agree wit this 100% cuz a good boss should listen to his/her workers and know their abilities since the boss gave the lil dude the responsibility its the lil dude to MAN UP

forgot what year burban is it?

New body style so I think it is an 08 or 09

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

He stole the job because he thought he could do it. I would say that is grounds for a reality check.

LET HIM SUFFER! You know he will probably take all the credit for it anyway. Talk to the owner and let him know what's going on too.

If the owner doesn't care, then the REP is not worth saving.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Talk to the owner. Let him know the kid is over his head. If he asks you to provide assistance, name your price. If he doesnt care let the kid fuck himself out of a job.

If the shit goes wrong and the owner gets an issue the kid SHOULD be gone. Especially if he jacked someone else's work.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived