A few remote issues.

Like 2 or 3 over the last 4 years.

will the DEI's do hot and cold start?

Or just cold??

Don't get me wrong, I think the viper/DEI is a good alarm.

Maybe it's just that I like to have wayyyyyyyyy to many options to fuck with.

lol

It will do hot and cold start... lol i'm with you on too many options. Last winter we were installing prestige, compustar, viper, and avital... gah I don't know how many times I hooked up the damn purple accessory on the prestiges as the starter wire!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

It will do hot and cold start... lol i'm with you on too many options. Last winter we were installing prestige, compustar, viper, and avital... gah I don't know how many times I hooked up the damn purple accessory on the prestiges as the starter wire!

or the brown wire to siren..haha

I also like having all the outputs in pos. or neg.

all these new cars with neg. accy/ign and crank.

compustar makes t5hem super easy.

and the blade.

I heard dei just came out with a d2d piece for lock and immobilizer.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hands down Viper, I made the mistake of the compustar route... just because I wanted to show Viper that I am not on their leash... well... I went and sent them a new collar for me :)

Viper will be here years from now, more interface modules, and pretty much fail proof units that work even half arsed installed... as I have seen many of those

Ray, the iphone app is awesome... if you remember a while back, check on the "insider" I was discussing this well before the C3 was available... we don't wear watches much more because our phones have a clock... why carry an extra remote.

you seen my latest video with the smartstart? I look forward to the blackberry app coming soon...

VIPER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noV3r9NG4y0

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

i could add the actuators but there's just something about the bare-bones shell of a truck that i get with having non power accessories that makes the truck worth putting a system in for me. Whenever my amps aren't dieing because the engineers can't get the problem fixed (another topic for that in amplifiers or offtopic can't remember) people are amazed that my little ranger slams as hard as it does, and is still a w/t model. i'm going to be stopping at one of the local shops that does installs to get their take on both models, but i appreciate the info ya'll have given me, keep it comin!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Ray, the iphone app is awesome... if you remember a while back, check on the "insider" I was discussing this well before the C3 was available... we don't wear watches much more because our phones have a clock... why carry an extra remote.

bah you guys and your "secret forum"!

Is Progressive your viper rep?

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

or the brown wire to siren..haha

I also like having all the outputs in pos. or neg.

all these new cars with neg. accy/ign and crank.

compustar makes t5hem super easy.

and the blade.

I heard dei just came out with a d2d piece for lock and immobilizer.

Directed is getting better with their d2d pieces... we were having hella problems with the PKALL and Canmax400 pieces for a awhile... so bad that our rep gave us the number to the engineers in canada.

As for all the new cars with the mux ignitions we have been useing the PKUMUX bypasses(PK3 and chrysler) and they are fucking awesome!

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

best internet forum ever for info.

JUST dont use it to "hang out"..

lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

are they comin out with something for Blackberry for real?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Is Progressive your viper rep?

I quit that forum... which is weird since it was my idea... but seeing the quality of installations getting worse and shops going to that forum... it was starting to get screwed up... plus the industry has no balls to say something is screwed up

my rep is Craig Norman from Viper

yes on the blackberry. just to let you know iphone and blackberry phone apps are now standard with the new Mercedes system called mbrace meant to be embrace

butthey designed it around legalities which hampers its usefulness

Archived