On missed cell calls-I have found the only way to get even 1/2 the calls is put it on vibrate and tuck it under my balls...the beat may be knockin but them boys are sensitive. :D

I'm gulity of that one  ;D

i thought i was the only one that does that LOL.....

x5 Yeah sometimes I question if that's the bass line or my phone buzzin at my kid maker.

My seats vibrate to dam mutch when I tried that techneque I still miss calls. I have people get out of there car on a regular bassis but never brave enough to walk up.

I look up and the people sitting beside me at the light is laughing their asses off at me because my truck is falling apart.  :D

I do a periodic check of my truck for loose and missing screws. Ya gata deticate 1hr every other week to this and you'll keep the haters laughs to just dirty looks and middle fingers.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

speaking of middle fingers...i was driving the other day minding my own business and had my system going, and this guy pulls up beside me and just gave me the bird and kept on driving...wtf? he looked about my age..really wierd...

[/end pointless story]

i likes me some audio stuff...

Iam a little late, but my brake lights in my old 95' Ford  Aspire popped out, and eventually was just held in by a plastic clip, and they would flop back and forth about 1/2- 3/4" inch by the time the screw threads ripped out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah, my trunk lid blew off & i have no doors.. all for tha bass. my windshield cracks every time bass hits.

ok, i lied. i currently am carless.  :V

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

• 3 weeks later...

im 16 (yunginz hit 2)......but on my car: i broke my trunk latch, carz fallen out of gear (stick shift), shook penz and other random stuff on desk in office of my old job, pist off tha teacherz at school wen i pulld n tha prkn lot, scared tha shit outta gurlz wen i got my pioneer with sub pre-outz (kan cut subz on and off), etc....

on my 4runner: made friendz almost puke, spilled drinks, pist teacherz off, scared more gurlz, etc.....

o and i also put my fone under my ballz......and at nyte, it easier if tha lite iz visible....that way u dnt have 2 hear or feel, u kan jus c tha brite lite in tha dark vehicle.........

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

I got windows and side mirrors vibrating. and no chance of looking out the rear view mirror. Bass so hard that people in the backseat with their windows up have to jump out because its hard to breath. And...where the actual subs fall out of a WELL BUILT enclosure to the point where I have to rebuild it and get new subs.

I usually won't drive with my bass on anyways. The last thing I want is people scavenging my garage because they know what I got in the back of my Truck... or other cars for that matter.

banner.gif

Broke the trunk lock(cheap ass metal) Fabbed a peice of aluminum screwd it to the trunk lid. That held, till I took a look at it about 2 months later and noticed 2 screws were gone. So I took the old nuts that were tacked to the trunk lid and re-welded them into place. All good now

Archived