Slamology 2010

BigPimpin91

Just got back, had a good time at the car show!

Met a few SMD members...and got some demos. That integra was loud as fuck.

Oh thanks to 99GPGTX for bringing the Rockstar Drinks!

Well it's time To rebuild :) so be on the lookout

Between The xterra and Project Top Secret yall have me hypin for spring finals. Good luck man, I'll be watchin for the logs if you put them up

When I grow up, I'm gonna be loud too!

Just got back, had a good time at the car show!

Met a few SMD members...and got some demos. That integra was loud as fuck.

Oh thanks to 99GPGTX for bringing the Rockstar Drinks!

i have lots to give :P

ya project top secret maybe gives me a slight chub..im tryin to see if my boss a studentcity will hook me up with a lil trip next spring :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

btw, was nice to meet all you fuckers! And I cannot wait to see project top secret, maybe ill come down and check it out BEFORE it gets done... if im stateside

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have lots to give :P

ya project top secret maybe gives me a slight chub..im tryin to see if my boss a studentcity will hook me up with a lil trip next spring :)

No joke, I'm prolly gonna be makin a road trip down there with a few people. I've got a few people at Ball State, Might have one of them :ninja: into your room and grab me a few cases of that Rockstar Lemonade. Stuff was delicious! :good:

btw, was nice to meet all you fuckers! And I cannot wait to see project top secret, maybe ill come down and check it out BEFORE it gets done... if im stateside

Great meeting you to bro, thanks for all the demo's :santa: , They're flying Aaron down there, maybe they'll let you peek through the door if you drive down there :shrug:

it was great meeting everyone this weekend...had an awesome time. it was nice to have so many forum members at the show... getting to see a lot of the rides i watched from the ground up on the build. i have video of a lot the TEG's demos that will be loading to youtube shortly...probably be tomorrow before i get them on here. they are all in hd so its gonna take some time to load. so if you wanna check them out its kbsmoker

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I seen you where killing them BBQ Burgers! got me one and it was FUCKIN GREAT!

that guy could have easily got 50 bucks out of me over the course of 2 days

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived