Slamology 2010

BigPimpin91

Im going, so is josh.. we booked the Hotel room on thursday last week..Ill bring the Truck if Derrick is going, if not, ill be driving the Teg out there for DEMOZ!!

for anyone who cant find hotel rooms this is where i booked the other day

INDIANAPOLIS SOUTH

5151 ELMWOOD AVE

INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46203

Phone: 317-783-5555

Fax: 317-783-5475

Motel Information:

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.aspx?num=1413

Map & Driving Directions:

http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_map.aspx?num=1413

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Wait you might not be able to use ipod? thats all i have lol i have an alpine ida-x200 :(. I meant do our show/comp vehicles have to stay? i would assume not lol nvm im an idiot.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

If we pre register, can we still get a fast pass or whatever that's called so we won't have to wait in line?

The only way to get a speed pass is by pre-registering or showing up to register on Friday, June 19 from 2-9. However, it saves you $20 to pre-register and you still get the pass as long as you get there Friday.

Donnie Babb

Truck SHow.org

www.slamology.com

317-856-1810

Okay, I have a question, So I preregistered about two months ago, I got the little slip in the mail but I lost it.

Is there anyway it'll be on a computer to show that I signed up?

It should be in the system. If you email me your name I can double check. [email protected]. Thanks!

Donnie Babb

Truck SHow.org

www.slamology.com

317-856-1810

Wait you might not be able to use ipod? thats all i have lol i have an alpine ida-x200 :(. I meant do our show/comp vehicles have to stay? i would assume not lol nvm im an idiot.

We have overnight security, however, we would like for you to take them with ya. Not an idiot...lol

As far as ipods go, here's a link to the rules....

Bass Race Rules

DbDrag Rules

If you don't find what you need there, or if you guys have any questions, email me at [email protected]. :)

Donnie Babb

Truck SHow.org

www.slamology.com

317-856-1810

So i cant even compete because i had my sub built by an individual?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i think i already mentioned it but ill be there :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

dammit sunday is fathers day. great timing lol. i'll be going saturday instead now if i can get off work

ughh that's fathers day weekend? Are yall trying to get me shot??? I gotta stay close to home that weekend. :(

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived