dwright27 Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 According to jeff he is about 20 minutes outside of Indy. Again we will be in a green Nissan xterra with DD stickers all over it, and over sized tires with smallish rims lol. Should be the truck beating the block down. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Hotdog Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 Yes i would like to know what day to come, there's a comp on Saturday in Tilton, Il (MECA) and i kinda wanted to go compete for the first and only time on this system before my upgrade in July. So Sunday would be the best bet for me I will also be wearing a TDH shirt (black) @ Slamology. There is competition on both days at Slamology. goddamn... that fuckin jimmy is so sexy with those 24's on it... great color combination also... back on topic, my frind has a red jimmy and we plan on sleeping in his ride both nights... hope to get some demos from my fellow SMD'ers. So your staying on the ground both nights? (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dwright27 Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 Sorry for the quadruple post. Damn phone. I think jeff said we would ride out to the meet up Friday and meet everyone 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
cubs_fan0718 Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 There is competition on both days at Slamology. At this show i have a better chance of bringing home a trophy then @ Slamology, dont think i'd stand a chance in bass race/db drag. I'll think about it though, So How many people are gonna show up/ be there on Sunday ? = put this if u'll be there sunday, I'll be driving a Stock 06 Impala SS with a T.D.H sticker on the back. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
BeatBox Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 goddamn... that fuckin jimmy is so sexy with those 24's on it... great color combination also... back on topic, my frind has a red jimmy and we plan on sleeping in his ride both nights... hope to get some demos from my fellow SMD'ers. thanks it will be a great time, not looking forward to the drive tho...12mpg city and 17 hwy
Hotdog Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 thanks it will be a great time, not looking forward to the drive tho...12mpg city and 17 hwy How far of a drive is it from South Bend? 3-3 1/2hrs. I have relatives up in Elkhart (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
BeatBox Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 How far of a drive is it from South Bend? 3-3 1/2hrs. I have relatives up in Elkhart Yeah something around that...worth the drive tho!
Robert8252 Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 Here's where all of you will be next Friday night while I'm working 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Slapuhho Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 I'll be there hotdog. Crump and I. Here's my car, I have a lot of DC decals all over. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Mikesmith0890 Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 I'll be there but I won't be competing. Car isn't up and running yet. But i'll def meet up with my fellow smd'ers and get some demo's for sure. AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.