BeatBox Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 everybody should ride down us 31 towards greenwood and downtown friday and saturday night..Thats where everybody hangs out anymore. oh a Jimmy too eh? you gonna be there sunday too? imma be rockin da 24s down there cant wait i have another two days tog go!
Hotdog Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 Less then 24 I will be there.... wont get a wink of sleep tonight. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
jping2007 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 oh a Jimmy too eh? you gonna be there sunday too? imma be rockin da 24s down there cant wait i have another two days tog go! Nah I'm not gonna be there. Have some other things to do but I'm gonna be out tonight and tomorrow night 1998 GMC Jimmy *4 15" Kicker CVRs *2 Kole PH1-4000ds on the subs *2 Kole PH4-1400s on the highs Type R 6x9s, 6 1/2s Infinity 4x6s Rockford punch 3 1/2s Soon to be all Rockford punch highs All 0ga wire Big three 3 deep cycle batteries
cubs_fan0718 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 Less then 24 I will be there.... wont get a wink of sleep tonight. Just get a redbull and a 5 hour power and drink both and u'll look and feel like Bling Bling from Bumfights GL to those on Saturday and see you all Sunday. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Gotz1lung Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 I can see us all in a parking lot somewhere getting fucker'd up and placing bets on TL scores.. this is gonna rock! 6149064457 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
lem43606 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 I hope everyone is staying for sunday, When Beatbox n I make it down. One lung ill be calling you or bigpimpin to see where the eff you fellas are chilling at.. P.S. are we allowed to bring adult beverages? lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Slapuhho Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 I'm here. Chillin' at the la quinta. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Gotz1lung Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 We r at registration someone call when yall get near the hotels. 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
Crump Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 We r at registration someone call when yall get near the hotels. We are at the la quinta we should start a parking lot show, we brought our meter up Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Slapuhho Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 Bigpimpin. I gotta hear that bronco. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.