Jump to content

Slamology 2010


BigPimpin91

Recommended Posts

Posted

assss

DSC01068.jpg

that little kid has no idea...he coulda tumed around and kissed her right on the lips lol :pardon:

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Posted

Oh yea, im still kinda mad at Aaron for making us leave early yesterday to go eat. Made us miss the bikini contest. Still pissed at you :lol:

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

Time for some of my pictures.

I don't have many due to me forgetting my cables to my camera at home. didn't have my space :/

Crump and My car in the show.. kind of out of place eh?

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

Check the other thread for all my vids. Pics will be up soon there too!

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

Slapuhho, that camera takes some really nice pictures.

It gets the job done. I'm about to post my stuff in the Pics and vids thread. I have a video uploading also.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

Good to meet some of you guys, sorry my car doesnt play music, and I was working on it most of saturday, and it was closed up on sunday with the AC kickin

I did set my personal best 155.1 db, I was stocked but now burned

HHR

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

(9) XS Power D1000's

XS Power - Soundstream

SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing

Posted

Good to meet some of you guys, sorry my car doesnt play music, and I was working on it most of saturday, and it was closed up on sunday with the AC kickin

I did set my personal best 155.1 db, I was stocked but now burned

Yeah, congrats on that, Rob.

Glad I got to see the prototype XXX-13k-er-I mean your stuff.

What will it burp @ 30hz though. :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...