Slapuhho Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Just pre ordered the registy and getting the hotl tmm. Looks like ill be in the Usaci Street Beat Class 1. idk what chance that gives me of winning but it would be pretty sick. hopelly a 143+ can get me trophy Remember to order 3 nights. I'm about to order my pass as well. See you tonight. I'm sure you'll do great Matt, 1 12" in a trunk doing a 143+ is awesome. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
BigPimpin91 Posted February 23, 2010 Author Report Posted February 23, 2010 Remember to order 3 nights. I'm about to order my pass as well. See you tonight. I'm sure you'll do great Matt, 1 12" in a trunk doing a 143+ is awesome. Only gonna be there Sat and Sun. Staying Sat Night. Possibly Sun night too, dpepending on where the party leads. :01nocomment8so: BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Hotdog Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 I might go to this (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
BeatBox Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 wuts the best day to be there? im prob gonna be there one day
Slappin F150 Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 Hmmm looks fun. I may roll with ya chris. Team DC! 2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ | 1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |
18inchjeepin Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 sat is just qualifying sunday is competing, but awards are around 5 or 6 HHR (2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's (1) Soundstream XXX-15000D (9) XS Power D1000's XS Power - Soundstream SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing
Rags2Bitches Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 I'll be there for sure....possibly my debut with the new system.... www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
BeatBox Posted February 23, 2010 Report Posted February 23, 2010 sat is just qualifyingsunday is competing, but awards are around 5 or 6 So sunday is prob the best day to go!
BigPimpin91 Posted February 27, 2010 Author Report Posted February 27, 2010 Hmmm looks fun. I may roll with ya chris. My seat is being argued over ATM; but, if you're driving your truck then never mind. LoL BigPimpin91's Banging Music
OrenB217 Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 I might go to this DO IT!!! Black 1998 Nissan Maxima1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The TrunkCurrent Trunk Build:153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)Team gg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.