im thinkin him and his dad want to build it. i could be wrong though

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Building computers is Cake..I wouldn't buy another one ever..Dell Gateway, to hell with that crap..Buy your own components, put it together yourself..It feels real good when you hit that switch for the first time and no blue screens, just smooth internet, downloading beast...

Building computers is Cake..I wouldn't buy another one ever..Dell Gateway, to hell with that crap..Buy your own components, put it together yourself..It feels real good when you hit that switch for the first time and no blue screens, just smooth internet, downloading beast...

also sucks when you flip on the switch nothing turns on or when it does turn on and you get no video signal yet your video card is spinning and you spend hours upon hours trying to fix it then get frustrated and just reflash the mobo and it somehow works after that and you dont understand why... sorry im venting

btw he already bought a computer off ebay so i think hes set. its a pretty nice computer too.

I have seen the one he bought recently...Was that the one that came with all the cd's and stuff..Games and programs..??? If you have a budget of $1000 bucks...man you can build a super Hoss...I built my pentium 4 3.0ghz for about 4-500 it runs fine for me...1000 dollars...Wow..

i can build you a screamer for under 800 bucks

i work at a custom pc warehouse, we build pc's in bulk for companies...if u want something built, i do it for cheap...i might even hook you up with a legit copy of windows for free! haha

pm me if your interested bro, i can hook you up

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean