Big Kompy's Magnum XL Wall, 8 - 12s First Build

DC alt.

Where is harrison? Im near little rock.

Harrison is a few hours north of LR.. Just 30 miles shy of the missouri state line.. and i'm thinking i'll go with a DC Alt.. thanks man.

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

Stinger 15f Hybrid Capacitor

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Full Custom Mids/Highs Setup

welcome to SMD

get the alt, you will notice the difference and you will love it, i wanna see a video of this thing

nice setup by the way

Well within two weeks I'll have the money for the 2 marine batteries.. i'm hoping that'll help because it'll be another month or more until I can afford an alt.. Thanks for the welcoming.. and as soon as I get the batt's and the alt done.. i'll get ya a video lol. i wanna get my volts up first..

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Hey got a couple more pix.. This is of the Kinetik HC1800 under my hood, and the big 3 upgrade, with my fuseblocks.. As soon as I get paid I'm going straight out to buy 2 deep cycle marine batteries, and 2 300amp ANL Fuses.. Anyway.. here's the pix.. tell me what ya think.. Thanks again for the help LoudBlazer..

15-12-09_1140.jpg

15-12-09_1139-1.jpg

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Hey got a couple more pix.. This is of the Kinetik HC1800 under my hood, and the big 3 upgrade, with my fuseblocks.. As soon as I get paid I'm going straight out to buy 2 deep cycle marine batteries, and 2 300amp ANL Fuses.. Anyway.. here's the pix.. tell me what ya think.. Thanks again for the help LoudBlazer..

15-12-09_1140.jpg

15-12-09_1139-1.jpg

hey man thanks for posting your truck i also have a 2001 ext cab. have you cracked your dash to hell yet. ive got to replace mine. only reason im posting on here is ive asked several people this question and have gotten several replies. ive got a local alt/starter builder here where i live and he told me that the comp for my truck will not take a diff alt that does 14v. whick doesnt make sense. but i was wondering if you have heard that. he said if i replaced the alt check engine light would come on. or i would have to buy some type of voltage regulator. but he had a 270 amp 14v alt for me for $200. but im trying to get this question answered before i go buy it. he told me to run stock alt and then install 2nd alt just for the system.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

DC...customer service is unbelievable.

true that, helped me so greatly, check out my 99 ram build

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

2 more HC1800s and you should be fine lol. Problem we still have tho (big 3 not completely done yet) is the wire out the back of the alt like most alts seemed to be the ground. Been to busy with my truck to search. Any other dodge owners know where the power is out of the alternator? lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Looking damn good so far man... I caution you though to be very careful with that particular amp, especially regarding voltage drops and any kind of vibration. It's a very fragile amp and is quite the current whore, so I'd be careful with the volume knob until you get additional electrical upgrades.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Looking damn good so far man... I caution you though to be very careful with that particular amp, especially regarding voltage drops and any kind of vibration. It's a very fragile amp and is quite the current whore, so I'd be careful with the volume knob until you get additional electrical upgrades.

alright thanks!! appreciate the advice.. i already have a kinetik hc1800 under the hood, i'm planning on adding 2 deep cycle marine batteries within 2 weeks or so.. then a DC h/o alt.. then another 2 deep cycle marine batt... think that'll keep my volts up?

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Sweet-ness! This thing looks to kill!

haha thanks man.. its getting there.. gotta do some more upgrading and tweaking before its truly worthy... but i like it.. thanks again!

Jvc Arsenal KD-A815

Kicker Wiring

Big 3 Upgrade

Optima Yellowtop

Kinetik HC1800

18" Kicker Solo x

Kicker zx2500.1

Custom Box

Archived