Second Skin Audio

Lanzar Opti 15"?

Playa Named Joe

threadjack?

... it's my thread...

im planning on getting 2 of the first lanzars subs you posted this guy here is getting this lanzar up and moving on just an audiopipe 3000 with 4 gauge reduced to 8 gauge in a rental car man

That's crazy. lol.

Isnt this HIS thread?

Yes. Indeed this is my thread.

Get off lanman's motor, Boon. Some guys just want to get 105% of the performance for 75% of the price.

Those subs flat out bang, no matter what label is on the dustcap. The 1533 is a true 3,000 wat RMS SPL beast and you could get some decent music out of it with enough box tweaking.

The 35 series are also very nice subs for the money. What are you looking for?

I'm not ragging on him or anything, just saying that he's clearly got a bias towards Lanzar. That's fine with me. It's like the guy with 20 Kicker logos in his sig telling people to buy a L7. Of course he's going to, he obviously holds that company highly... Ok, sweet. Just remember that it's not necessarily an objective viewpoint and shouldn't be held up as a testimony to the quality of the equipment. If I started talking up Pyle would that make it any less crap?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

I'm not ragging on him or anything, just saying that he's clearly got a bias towards Lanzar. That's fine with me. It's like the guy with 20 Kicker logos in his sig telling people to buy a L7. Of course he's going to, he obviously holds that company highly... Ok, sweet. Just remember that it's not necessarily an objective viewpoint and shouldn't be held up as a testimony to the quality of the equipment. If I started talking up Pyle would that make it any less crap?

Pyle is the best brand ever! What you mean crap!?!

ROFL. jk.

... it's my thread...

That's crazy. lol.

Yes. Indeed this is my thread.

not bad for 1 15 and 3000 watts for sure

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

You have to remember that Lanzar started out as a company whose product was in its day what the FI, DD, AA, are to the market today (LP-15D, Opti 50C, etc.). A lot of us were somewhat sad to see them get bought out by a crap company.

So imagine how happy some of us were when Lanzar actually started producing a credible product again for decent prices. Althouth dubious at first because of the price points, I have owned and abused many of the new Optidrive products and all of them have been impressive in terms of performance and reliability.

If a product is crap, it is crap and everyone needs to know about it. If a product represents a great deal, then everyone should know that too. Our price on the 1532D is about $190. Internet companies sell them for not much more. They will embarrass the SEs and Type Rs out there for the same money.

Yes, I am an old school Lanzar fanboy, and I like the new stuff now. There was a period of about 10 years that it was absolute shit. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of other brands out there that I like as well, but if I can get a sub for 200 dollars that performs as well, if not better, than a 350 dollar sub, goddamn right I'm going to rock it out. Boon - if you started regarding Pyle as a good company, I'd have to disown you and pretend like I didn't know you.

I have the 1232D, which is a 13 inch woofer, and it's going to take 1500 watts rms daily, well 4 at 6k daily.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Archived