Second Skin Audio

Best 10" or 12" SQ sub with very high excursion for 400 or less

=@ i know there are a billion choices out there i just got a pierce audio wmd and its got awesome excursion. thinking other options. I want HIGH EXCURSION. the AA havoc is a awesome looking subwoofer the full cover looks really clean. i know soundsplinter has some great stuff. Fi q can sure move. Orion hcca 12 = 4" but not liking the cone just not my style rather get the motor and recone it but still keep 4" of excursion =) maybe ill do that. I am looking at running 12-1400wrms MAX. DC's are nice looking woofers been trying to find a vid of them really moving. AQ has a sick woofer seen a 15 hdc3 move damnnn. no jl no mtx(9500 can move just not what i'm lookin for) the t2 is a sick sub but for the money its not happenin. I am willing to go used. Maybe get a eclipse ti custom built robot underground had hcca foam put on one and man did it move. beastly surround is a plus as long as that sub REALLY MOVES. earthquake subs are decent. has to be DVC. sundowns sick. PSI custom woofer wud be awesome. maybe i should go find a motor and get something built so motor ideas for high exucrsion or best motor for it will work too. either 3" vc or 4"vc. think 4" will be alil od at only 1200wrms. but want excursion so help me out what ya thinkin i can go on and on and on with my addiction so i want some other addicts to throw down some more :good:

-BriAn

12" RD Audio Alpha v2 with PAP softparts. 3"ww 8layer al vc

Recoil RED 1000.1

Audiopipe 0 gauge wiring kit

Kinetik hc600

5 Farad Capacitor

2.26cuft slot ported box tuned to 30hz

(bbp6 says its 37hz 12volt says 30hz)

Yea basically more looks but has to be CLEAN. and be able to go loww. also decently priced no jl for the second time tho they have nice woofers just dont want jl. If there is any input for motors to build a great high excursion low fs woofer that wud def be appreciated. heard good things about tc9 motors. dunno the difference between tc9, tc7 and 3hp oem motors tho

-BriAn

Recoil RED 1000.1

Kinetik hc600

5 Farad Capacitor

why not read up on forums that actually know anything about those woofers ie caraudio.com/forum or soundsolutionsaudio.com?

not many people here are going to know much about the brahma, old xxx, tumult, old pre audiopulse TC or anything else before Fi came around.

Not sure about excursion but I used to have an *** trash that sounded incredible. One of the best sounding woofers I've ever heard.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

yea i have looked into ***'s they look like they can really move. I am on like 7 forums or more right now just seeing input from here i know there has to be a few guys out there who really know their stuff always open to sugestions. Goin wit a TC9 motor with dual 1" slugs basically the last tc200/ oem motor so it will be able to hold up to 1500wrms. been researching it alot seems like a good motor contacting guys at pap, *** and psi for build ideas and pricing hope to have it done by feb def after xmas wanna send out the motor and get the build going. still stuck on what i wanna go for cone wise i like the aa havoc the full cap style is very clean and with a beefy foam surround i think going thru some sweeps i will be drooling. I rlly like carbon fiber cones as well and third is the eclipse ti style with huge foam surround and a titanium dc so gotta see so many options and colors can be done

-BriAn

Recoil RED 1000.1

Kinetik hc600

5 Farad Capacitor

tc2000*

-BriAn

Recoil RED 1000.1