Possibly the World's New Fastest Car

that Ruff is hands down the best looking top speed car I've ever seen. I call the Koenigsegg, Bugatti, and cars along those lines top speed cars because thats the only reason the manufactures make then, it to hold the top speed crown

and I can't say I'm impressed with the 1200hp figure, simply because I've seen 4 cylinders make the same power before. so the 1001hp the Bugatti makes out of a 16cyl is far from impressive

The Bugatti by no means was just built to hold the top speed crown... It was built to be the ultimate car from every stand point and without question achieved it. It's the fastest accelerating car in the world (0-60 in 2.5sec) and for a time the fastest vehicle in the world (253mph). The vehicles that normally hold these records are basically race cars adapted for the street, with shit interiors and built for a single purpose. The Veyron has one of the highest quality and most beautiful interiors of any vehicle on the planet.

Bugatti(owned by VW) could has easily put this monster engine + drivetrain around a purpose built race car and destroyed all others out there. But that's not what it was made for by any means. VW made this car to be the epitome of what a car can be and was willing to take a serious hit(price wise) on each car. After development/manufacturing costs are factored in, every single Veyron cost VW over $5 million a piece. They truly have accomplished what they wanted to do with the Veyron project and for years to come all super cars will be compared to it, regardless if it's the fastest or not.

Please show me this 4cyl engine that is making 1200hp... I'm sure that it's just as streetable as the unimpressive Veyron lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

If we are gonna get into cars built 100% as a super car its the Corvette. Been proven for over 50yrs the corvette CANNOT be beat in any category for the price. May the VETTE live forever

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

If we are gonna get into cars built 100% as a super car its the Corvette. Been proven for over 50yrs the corvette CANNOT be beat in any category for the price. May the VETTE live forever

Vettes are great cars and for the performance vs price is better than almost any car on the planet... They do have one giant downside though, which is the interior. Even their top of the line ZR1 @ over $100k has an interior that is on par with a $15-20k vehicle. Hell the steering wheel is the same exact one that's in a chevy cobalt. Come on for $100k+ I'd expect much more out of the interior, regardless of how great the engine and brakes are. I've driven a ZR1 and it's an awesome car to drive, but I realistically could never see me sitting in it for more than 30min without developing some soreness in more than one place. Hopefully sometime next summer I can trade my M6 in and pick up the new Caddy CTS-V. Has the same LS9 engine with a little less HP/TQ, same trans, the same incredible magnetic suspension, and carbon ceramic brakes. But the biggest difference(aside from having 4 doors) is the extremely comfortable ride and genuine caddy interior.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Vettes are great cars and for the performance vs price is better than almost any car on the planet... They do have one giant downside though, which is the interior. Even their top of the line ZR1 @ over $100k has an interior that is on par with a $15-20k vehicle. Hell the steering wheel is the same exact one that's in a chevy cobalt. Come on for $100k+ I'd expect much more out of the interior, regardless of how great the engine and brakes are. I've driven a ZR1 and it's an awesome car to drive, but I realistically could never see me sitting in it for more than 30min without developing some soreness in more than one place. Hopefully sometime next summer I can trade my M6 in and pick up the new Caddy CTS-V. Has the same LS9 engine with a little less HP/TQ, same trans, the same incredible magnetic suspension, and carbon ceramic brakes. But the biggest difference(aside from having 4 doors) is the extremely comfortable ride and genuine caddy interior.

Id rather have the old C5R race version like Dale and Dale Jr drove at the 24hrs of daytona. I know the street vette is meant ot be daily but to drive a vette id give up some luxry lol. But that would be my opion and it varies to other ppls. The hottest car ever to me besides the 78-80 Monte Carlo is the Dodge Viper GTSR!!!!!!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

nice cars. i got to drive a Viper the other day :yahoo: too bad it was only int he parking lot but DAMN it was pretty nice..the old guy was sporting a Viper leather jacket, i thought that was the funniest shit and nothing says i love my car more than wearing a LEATHER jacket that matches the color of the car lol

The koeniggsegg needs a huge runway to build up max speed and the porsche probably too.

But it's really nice, and a lot of effort is put into this beast.

Any car that has a high top speed will take a massive amount of open space to accomplish anywhere near top speed, due to how much ground they are covering... Hell @ 200mph alone you'll be traveling @ just under a football field per second(293.5' per second). Just from 200-250 alone you'll be in the multiple miles range, not even counting in acceleration up to 200mph. You guys should watch the Top Gear episode where one of the hosts(who has a slightly above average driver skill) takes the car up to 253mph. I've spoken to someone who owns one and they said it's very anti dramatic going 180-200mph in the Veyron, almost to the point of being scary. He told me that it's really difficult to pay attention to the fact that you're traveling so quickly because @ 180mph it's only slightly louder and feels very similar than to highway cruising @ 60mph.

Here's the link to the Top Gear clip I was talking about(this also shows the size of the track needed to reach these speeds) -

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Any car that has a high top speed will take a massive amount of open space to accomplish anywhere near top speed, due to how much ground they are covering... Hell @ 200mph alone you'll be traveling @ just under a football field per second(293.5' per second). Just from 200-250 alone you'll be in the multiple miles range, not even counting in acceleration up to 200mph. You guys should watch the Top Gear episode where one of the hosts(who has a slightly above average driver skill) takes the car up to 253mph. I've spoken to someone who owns one and they said it's very anti dramatic going 180-200mph in the Veyron, almost to the point of being scary. He told me that it's really difficult to pay attention to the fact that you're traveling so quickly because @ 180mph it's only slightly louder and feels very similar than to highway cruising @ 60mph.

Here's the link to the Top Gear clip I was talking about(this also shows the size of the track needed to reach these speeds) -

Whatched the video ^^^ and was amazed. not at the 253mph but at the RETARDS who let this guy borrow such an expensive car. I wouldnt let him borrow my bike lol nonetheless my $800,000+ dollar car

Archived