Its been fun but this is prolly my last posting. Great auto's peeps.

Why?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

people here are picture and video whores.

if you want good hype try to do both.

a lot of us in here love seeing CRX builds, so keep up the good work!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Ok so pics up tmro. Lil update though. We decided to give the CRX a test run, so we took the system out of my truck(which is the 9500's) noelectrical upgrades, no big three, no batts, just 1f cap. Ran 15' of 14g wire from my truck to the car put the doors on held the back hatch down and cranked it. Sealed box firing straight up into the window and my good god its loud!!! We still have a long way to go before its air tight and all electrified right, and damn!!! Just had to test the box design, I'm guessing 150ish on music prolly 40-42htz. :hairtrick:

I love the crx cant wait to see this build finished.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived