Sonic Electronix

I'm not knockin them in anyway, but I base who I do business with alot off of CS. that's one of the main reasons I'm with IA. I mean, if youre unwilling to talk about your product to someone inquiring, why would they do business with em?

what did you call and ask about and why? If you were askign about the Zs when they first came out they gave that answer to everyone except the big time dealers and competitors. I can call up right now and get great customer service. They are second to none in that department.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

what did you call and ask about and why? If you were askign about the Zs when they first came out they gave that answer to everyone except the big time dealers and competitors. I can call up right now and get great customer service. They are second to none in that department.

Very down to earth and helpful people at DD. DJ over at AQ is also very cool. I have only bought one HD315 a long time ago and I can call and bs with him for hours and not buy anything. He is just a very cool guy.Also at DD they will try to solve the problem if you have one with their product rather than try and sale you other stuff. Now of course dd can not satisfy everybody. I just had a friend switch from a hifonics bxi2600d or whatever the model is to a dd m2a and he said its crazy the difference in power, sound and control.

2003 F150 Crew Cab

Panasonic DVD Flip Out

4 9515F's Dual 2(i soft parts)

4 DD M3a's

350A singer alt

8 nsb 90's

1 Nsb 125

161.5 @ 46hz in the kick USACI

Street Beat 4 2nd place USACI WF

158.5 @ 39hz LEGAL ON DASH

160's on music in kick

I called up there askin about the DD9500s. 3 18s. And they seemed to be givin me the "I can make 2 15s louder than 3 18s" bullshit. I mean, I wanted a price on the 18s. And I was guna get em. But after being transferred twice and having to tell a sob atory ab how a buddy blew his AQ 18 so we dont run em down here anymore, I didnt feel like they had the CS I was lookin for.That's my opinion & that's why I'm with Incriminator. To get back on topic though DD is probably the best woofer on the market, CS or not, it's hard to beat em. Decent prices too.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

i have 2 DD 9512g subwoofers... these subs havn't given me any problems at all... i wont ever use anything else.... and i have used other shit gear in the past... no problems with these beasts

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Jack @ DD is a pretty good guy to talk about and ive spoke with DJ a few times as well for an hour or so just bsing with ewach other talking about product and companies

really awesome guy.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

DD for life all of us at pulse car audio use them in all our cars ill never leave them DD's

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

love dd's sub wont use anything else

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.