a great fuckin talent gone.. I don't care how his persona on the field was, still a damn good wide receiver.. RIP.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

She should be charged with wreckless endangerment to a human life or wreckless homicide. She should have known to stop becasue what could of happend did happen now there are 3 fatherless children.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

The police calls are saddening! Specially hearing the guy talk. She should be charged with his death!

Exactly. Last I checked it wasn't suicide clinging to a truck flying down the road. At the very least it was reckless manslaughter, or whatever pussy misdemeanor her attorneys are pleading for right now.

images-1.jpg

it dont take much bro....i remember when i was little, my uncle richard fell out of a truck on a 15mph turn (passenger door wasnt shut or something). He hit his head and was basicly retarded for the next 10yrs. I was very young but i remember it being really odd and freaky that my grown up, pushbroom mustache having, deer hunting, flannel with a ripped pocket, mans-man Uncle now was reading Dr. Suess books like a 3 yr old and trying to learn how to talk again. Very sad how fragile we are.

And yet some people can jump out of an air plane have chute failure and be ok... the human body sure is confusing how it all works.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

a friend of mine somehow managed to get in a fight and was on the running board of this guys suburban punching a guy in the side of the head, the guy hit him off, and my friend was in a coma for a year, and now cant talk or walk right, it sucks.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I feel bad for his family and children, but lets face it, he hardly had a bright future. The Bengals signed him since he was practically out of the NFL (mainly because he had a criminal history longer than Michael Vick). Its a shame to see someone talented die from such a preventable, stupid decision. I'm interested to see what the real story is behind this "domestic dispute".

Anyways, regardless, RIP Chris Henry.

"hardly had a bright future"?????? :huh: yes he had a long criminal record but he was improving. have u payed attention to the NFL this year??? b4 he got injured he would have been an 1000 yard reciever. he def had a bright future

Archived