This is what happened when I saw Steve's new subs...

I just read in the other thread a pair of these, or subs using same motor design, were in a show out east, Turkey drag or something, and did great numbers

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Love the motors. As I said before, pure sex. Wish I could afford these, regardless of the "numbers" it puts out.

that basket has always been pure sex.... im pretty sure these woofs have been tested before shipped... just top secret.. maybe im wrong... im sure they wouldn't be released blindly is all im saying
I just read in the other thread a pair of these, or subs using same motor design, were in a show out east, Turkey drag or something, and did great numbers

Well obviously they've been tested plenty but I wouldn't really call them top secret by any means. The pictures of different woofers w/ the technology has been around for prolli around a year or so now and they've been used in competitions.

Team XS-SPL or something similar to that has been using a pair of these single World Finals and has done very well with them I believe. I'm 99% sure that they're being run off either one or a pair of Hertz 15ks. Granted that is in a burp car and this will be the first(that I know of) that someone will be using them in a daily driven setting.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i think steves sub weighs more than my girlfriend....

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Oh man can we at least wait for some testing to come back before everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

x2, looks cool and all, but Id like to see some testing as well

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow