i pray for you and your family man,i lost a lot since i was little...i held it all in and it fucked me up real bad one day out of no where.for idk what reason,put me in the hospitol. i aint been the same since

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

my prayers go out. i know how u feel my aunt was killed 3 years ago. she was working a night shift and a guy robbed the place. shot her in the back of the head for $35 and a bottle of whiskey. im prayin for you man

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

damn man...sorry for your loss

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Same here bud....stay strong.
My condolences to you and ur family.
i pray for you and your family man,i lost a lot since i was little...i held it all in and it fucked me up real bad one day out of no where.for idk what reason,put me in the hospitol. i aint been the same since
my prayers go out. i know how u feel my aunt was killed 3 years ago. she was working a night shift and a guy robbed the place. shot her in the back of the head for $35 and a bottle of whiskey. im prayin for you man
damn man...sorry for your loss

Honestly all of the support "ACTUALLY" made me feel a little better. I wasn't going to post because I too have a problem with holding things in (NOT a good thing all the time) and sometimes it is good to let it out. Learned that from my wife. Thanks ALL oh yeah I got out of the house and began taking more pics of my stuff and that also made me feel better so I think I will be fine. I try to be strong 100% but everyone needs help sometimes. I just saw a new face of SMD. It isn't just a car site it is a place of support when it is needed too mane. This I will never forget. I too will keep you all in my prayers.

i shed a couple tears for you bro. I know what ur saying about tryin to be strong and trying to just keep everything inside, im the same way. But i wish you luck and stay strong

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

i shed a couple tears for you bro. I know what ur saying about tryin to be strong and trying to just keep everything inside, im the same way. But i wish you luck and stay strong

Thanks mane. Men have it hard. Women can cry till the cows come home and no one would think anything about it, but men if we sneeze and a tear pops out its over. lol I think the part that makes me feel so much better is that she was strong and I know she would want me to be strong not ready to burst. So I will do it for her.

My dad was just killed in an accident so I can relate, you don't know me but if you need anything hit me up, keep your head up bro.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.