Sonic Electronix

Audio places in NorthWestern Pennsylvania

Does anybody know of some, or can give me a little help finding them? I am near DuBois Pennsylvania.

There is a place here, the guys that work there are helpful, but they only have like 2-3 subs to pick from, and I'd like to try out some others before I make a decision. I went to a place (audiophonics) in Indiana, PA and they have like 15 subs sitting around.. but only one hooked up :( and the guy was pretty much so a douche so I left and didn't look back. I need some other places :D

Does anybody know of some, or can give me a little help finding them? I am near DuBois Pennsylvania.

There is a place here, the guys that work there are helpful, but they only have like 2-3 subs to pick from, and I'd like to try out some others before I make a decision. I went to a place (audiophonics) in Indiana, PA and they have like 15 subs sitting around.. but only one hooked up :( and the guy was pretty much so a douche so I left and didn't look back. I need some other places :D

AH hahahha dude...I go to school in blairsville, bout 20 min from indiana and I know EXACTLY who your talkin about. hes in love with rockford...theres another place called bob's stereo right down the street from audiophonics and they are assholes too.

but to answer your post, I talked to some guys out near pittsburgh who just opened 2 shops. named Team NUTZ and I meant to get my shit metered there (they have a TL) but I ran outta cash. But over the phone they seemed real nice and legit. Ill def be goin there in the near future.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

AH hahahha dude...I go to school in blairsville, bout 20 min from indiana and I know EXACTLY who your talkin about. hes in love with rockford...theres another place called bob's stereo right down the street from audiophonics and they are assholes too.

but to answer your post, I talked to some guys out near pittsburgh who just opened 2 shops. named Team NUTZ and I meant to get my shit metered there (they have a TL) but I ran outta cash. But over the phone they seemed real nice and legit. Ill def be goin there in the near future.

Thanks for the heads up :P I only went to audiophonics because I like never go to indiana, and only knew they were there because of their ugly van (that always has flat tires lol) sitting out front. RF is good imo, but why have all the buttons and have the subs sitting there if you aren't going to hook them up? :censored:

Pittsburgh is a little further then I wanna drive rofl

http://www.teamnutztechnology.com/ I might have to take a little trip.. looks good. Although like I said.. a little further then I want to go lol, if anybody knows of anywhere closer it'd be great :D

Edited by somerandomguy

Thanks for the heads up :P I only went to audiophonics because I like never go to indiana, and only knew they were there because of their ugly van (that always has flat tires lol) sitting out front. RF is good imo, but why have all the buttons and have the subs sitting there if you aren't going to hook them up? :censored:

Pittsburgh is a little further then I wanna drive rofl

http://www.teamnutztechnology.com/ I might have to take a little trip.. looks good. Although like I said.. a little further then I want to go lol, if anybody knows of anywhere closer it'd be great :D

yeah I gotcha man...its a good little over an hour to get out there from where I am. but i figured i gotta go the distance if there good haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

speed of sound still around? in butler?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

also listening to subs in a store will not give you a true feel to what they will be like in a car, when a sub in a shop plays it's also playing the other subs around it, like a passive radiator, making them sound fuller, if you have an idea of what you'd like to run, your best bet is to ask here or listen to them in a car already. i've ran kicker,rf, cerwin vega, shockers, fi, kove, t3 and now DC, which i am a dealer for, and most of them sound the same, because really they all do the same thing.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

yay for PA audio lol. Im in philly ... just thought id mention.

Also high-end is probably the best shop in philly. They handle from CRXs to bentleys. (hence high end lmao)

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R