slugdub Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 (edited) Some crazy shit. I hadn't seen this since it was on TV when I was a tiny kid. The robot still freaks me out and is my favorite character. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7oaw7_bu...on-1_shortfilms Thank you netflix for having this weird shit available on demand. [edit] stupid youtube non-imbed, I will link to dailymotion. Edited December 22, 2009 by slugdub Quote
az73 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 wow that was one of my favorites. that chick was spankin material way before i knew to spank it. Quote sony m60ui polk mid/hi's infinity 6000m on tower fosgate p3d212 x2 fosgate p400-4 fosgate t1000-1bd im ona boat bitch My boat build funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!
actafool4187 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 i was born in '87. that's before my time, ha Quote Pioneer AVH P5900DVD JL Audio XR525 CSi Components (Kickpanels) Infinity Reference 6020cs Components (Doors) JL Audio 12W7 Subwoofer JL Audio e1800D Amplifier JL Audio e4300D Amplifier
slugdub Posted December 22, 2009 Author Report Posted December 22, 2009 i was born in '87. that's before my time, ha Dude, I'll say! In that tv show, 1987 was the unimaginable future! You were from the future. Quote
Watch the bass Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 Sorry im to old for that stuff cant u link Buck Rogers from the 30 th. Quote "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Forevrbumpn Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 what a NERD!!!! But yeah, I watched it too haha With all the re-makes on tv, and the big screen, this show is for sure to soon see a re-make and as long as its not a Sci Fi channel show, I will watch it Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
az73 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 southpark or futurama did one already Quote sony m60ui polk mid/hi's infinity 6000m on tower fosgate p3d212 x2 fosgate p400-4 fosgate t1000-1bd im ona boat bitch My boat build funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!
slugdub Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 The robot was the best... bedee bedee bedee Quote
huh?do-what? Posted December 29, 2009 Report Posted December 29, 2009 Some crazy shit. I hadn't seen this since it was on TV when I was a tiny kid. The robot still freaks me out and is my favorite character. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7oaw7_bu...on-1_shortfilms Thank you netflix for having this weird shit available on demand. [edit] stupid youtube non-imbed, I will link to dailymotion. I'd tear that robots ass up. biggy biggy biggy. Quote God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
huh?do-what? Posted December 29, 2009 Report Posted December 29, 2009 I meant the brown headed chick. Did I say robot? Quote God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.