or this

Photo_020908_001.jpg my M4 i carried every day in the middle east as well

or

Photo_021708_001.jpg

the .50 cal i was in charge of

or

Photo_021708_002-1.jpg

240 again, after i cleaned the insides

like i said, violence isnt an answer against some one who doesnt deserve it. The guy doesnt deserve getting his ass beat over this guys girl talking to him, and even if she was cheating on him, the guy didnt offer her 20 million bucks to do it, she just said *i want your dick, gimme it..

now if this was a wife, my opinion on this situtation would be different

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Great comeback, i guess your 2 pussy to join the military, so you gotta poke fun at my hat.. ive seen shit that would prob make you cry, but i guess you would never know.. like i said, violence is ignorance.. and you seem really ignorant

its kinda funny that you say violence is ignorance but you are still enlisted also if you are being shot at will you shot back???? and if your lady is fucking someone else do you whoop his ass or just let it go on.

getting shot at and having a girl, who obviously aint happy and trying to find something else where is totally different. If i get shot at im shooting back, but my girl of 3 years cheated on me while i was in the middle east, i came home, aint fuck up the guy, broke all ties with her. And went and found new pussy.. no point in beating some ones ass over a chick who wants to find dick somewhere else.. yeah it would have made me feel better, but it isnt the guys fault..

and this chick isnt a wife, like i been saying, if it was his wife, i would be with beating the dudes ass...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i wasnt knockin the marines, i said be a grunt and join the marines, and marines are always first 2 fight anything, and that guy wanted violence, so that seemed perfect for him, am i wrong?

Team DC Audio

wow look at this conversation lol i would whoop his ass too the guy does know she has a gf and has a gf himself anyhow to the op what i would do is dump her and see if she crawls back if she does then you have the control in the relationship if not then she wanted him more than you anyhow

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

Those knocking a man serving our country are pathetic. You don't have to support the cause, but support those who are brave enough to fight for us, for you...

Just because he is an army guy and his name is such, doesn't mean he automatically thinks every thing should be violent. A lot of people join the military for multiple reasons. Not just to fight and kill. Fighting isn't what we use to do and always have done. There was a time we weren't at war. There is also a difference between fighting for your country and fighting a dude over a girl whom you aren't even married to. Fighting the guy won't solve your problem. The girl will get pissed, dump you and then if she wasn't fucking him, she will be now.

Lets stop the military bash, get back on topic and help this guy out.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Those knocking a man serving our country are pathetic. You don't have to support the cause, but support those who are brave enough to fight for us, for you...

Just because he is an army guy and his name is such, doesn't mean he automatically thinks every thing should be violent. A lot of people join the military for multiple reasons. Not just to fight and kill. Fighting isn't what we use to do and always have done. There was a time we weren't at war. There is also a difference between fighting for your country and fighting a dude over a girl whom you aren't even married to. Fighting the guy won't solve your problem. The girl will get pissed, dump you and then if she wasn't fucking him, she will be now.

Lets stop the military bash, get back on topic and help this guy out.

X2!

Very well put!

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

if i were you id whoop that foos ass just for disrespecting me by him knowing she was my girl and still messed with her and id dump the bitch and hit a club up with my boys just my .02 dont make her look like shes the best you can get like others said too many fish in the sea but id whoop his ass just for messing with her when he knew she was with you

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived