Sundown Audio

Bmi1606d

YAH MAN...TUnning takes some time to learn but that hifonics amps want to push that kicker sub...lol

What does that mean? "that hifonics amps want to push that kicker sub"? I cant tell if it is a good or bad thing hahaha :unsure:

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I think what he meant was it wants to really feed it some power but jus not tuned up correct cause arent the rms like 400 on the cvr. and the amp should feed like 1100 rms at at 2 ohms

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

it will be a lot louder at 2 ohms. :P

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I think what he meant was it wants to really feed it some power but jus not tuned up correct cause arent the rms like 400 on the cvr. and the amp should feed like 1100 rms at at 2 ohms

Yes the rms is around 400... and I hope that it is quite abit louder at 2 ohms, im going to tune it tonight

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

make sure u have the remote plugged in, but only turn it no more than half way. and the bass eq i was talking about is the one thats on the amp, play with that a little and u will hear a big difference in bass, just dont go past half way. i am running an Ascendant Audio Havoc 18" at 1ohm.

Guest Nismofreak
What does that mean? "that hifonics amps want to push that kicker sub"? I cant tell if it is a good or bad thing hahaha :unsure:

In a good way... :lol: ...I meant the amp will be happy to push those kickers

make sure u have the remote plugged in, but only turn it no more than half way. and the bass eq i was talking about is the one thats on the amp, play with that a little and u will hear a big difference in bass, just dont go past half way. i am running an Ascendant Audio Havoc 18" at 1ohm.

Why not go past half? It seems like the sub is only really loud is when I have the level up all the way, I have it up to about 3/4 right now, pushing around 41.0 Volts tested with a DMM. I cant seem to get it as loud as my shitty ass soundstorm, and I know that this amp has to be better. Also, my power wire connected to the fuse at the battery is loose. I can wiggle it and it will get the sub hitting, but I want a perminant fix... I was wondering if I could solder the wire into the spot that plugs onto the fuse...

BTW, im starting my other box either tomorrow afternoon, or Thursday, so I will get the subs pulling 2 ohms with that other CVR in...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif