Car Insurance while at Basic Training

if your school is longer than like three months i think you are allowed to have a vehicle. Mine was 11 so I was allowed to have mine. of course that was for the Marines.

It's not just the amount of time you are there, its also what phase you are in. Each phase gives you special perks.

Just find out which agent you have and call and talk to one of their sells reps. They SHOULD know the answers to any of your questions. Aviation? Hmm you might get to go anywhere and everywhere!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

i didnt read every post but,i think you can put your car on a non-op which is non operated vehicle..do u dont have to pay the insurance..or as much..not sure how is goes

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

It's not just the amount of time you are there, its also what phase you are in. Each phase gives you special perks.

Just find out which agent you have and call and talk to one of their sells reps. They SHOULD know the answers to any of your questions. Aviation? Hmm you might get to go anywhere and everywhere!

yeah thats what im hoping getting to see the world =] but yeah like i said ima talk to my rents about this whole thing again

WE don't have phases. we had real boot camp. Don't forget your stress cards kids!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

WE don't have phases. we had real boot camp. Don't forget your stress cards kids!

Sigh..check your ego at the front door please. We weren't talking about boot camp..talking about tech school, AIT whatever...phases are what the AF has after BT in tech school.

Here TJB

http://www.dot3.state.pa.us/pdotforms/fact...ets/fs-inla.pdf

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived