Second Skin Audio

Box Designs Wanted!

I have a book with about 150-170 designs from 8"- 15" in every config from sealed, ported, bandpass, dual tuned, iso bandpass Iso dual tuned bandpass, with expected freq response, and db at 1w/2.8v with full dimensions

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I have a book with about 150-170 designs from 8"- 15" in every config from sealed, ported, bandpass, dual tuned, iso bandpass Iso dual tuned bandpass, with expected freq response, and db at 1w/2.8v with full dimensions

wow what's the book called and where did you get it?

haha.... no, you cant find it in any store, thats for sure, its more of a engineers binder, from where I used to work at.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived