Amish family hurt after SUV collides with buggy LOL

ill drive 2 hours up to duluth an rock yo ass nigga dont think i wont

i honestly started this to see how many people would complain about it, and it started out pretty good id say

lol ok ill have my kids waitin for ya lol they take care of my light work. for real though grow up. call somebody or drive to a friends to get a hug or some shit

i have been in multiple accidents (none which involve horse and buggy) and i have had my system jacked three times but you know what i do to make up for the misfortune? jack other peoples system and smash some windows, maybe a jaw or two

Seriously?

You are braging about being a fucking car stereo thief? Fuck you. You are a piece of shit criminal.

lol ok ill have my kids waitin for ya lol they take care of my light work. for real though grow up. call somebody or drive to a friends to get a hug or some shit

your kids lol ok bro im from north minny, freemont ave to be exact

you wanna mess with us?

and yes i am a criminal i have 3 thefts 2 assaults and a disordely on my record.

and ive only been caught 5% of the time

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

Seriously?

You are braging about being a fucking car stereo thief? Fuck you. You are a piece of shit criminal.

X2 and if ya have a need MR DCMN or whatever the name ill save ya an hour drive an meet ya in down D town whenever lol ask about me...... E thug for life lol

you say i posted a thread about a buggy gettin hit by an suv for attention? lol no. but even f i was you guys are sure giving me what i would have wanted

ok ok i was wrong..you said something on the lines of to see how many people you can piss off...not in them words..

Archived