Second Skin Audio

Sub Wiring Help!

jcm1689

ok i dont know if this is possible or not but i need to know is there a way to run 2 inverted subs and 2 non invertes subs off of 1 2-Channel amp??? is so please tell me how.... i know from accidents if you mix up the the pos. and neg. speaker wire it reverses the phase but i dont think its good to run the speakers like that is it????

i know from accidents if you mix up the the pos. and neg. speaker wire it reverses the phase but i dont think its good to run the speakers like that is it????

Thats pretty much the only way to do it, unless you have 2 separate amps, 1 for the non inverted subs and 1 for the inverted subs with the phase on the amp turned to 180 degrees.

The only thing that changing the pos and neg is going to change the phase, other then that the speaker cant tell pos from neg except for the phase being changed. Either way it will work and wont hurt the speaker or the amp.

it should work fine like that. either wire it like that or get 2 amps. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived