Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

Well I know for a fact he will not accept COD because it wont work with the way he gets his product. I am not gonna post the details of how he gets his stuff so cheap but I will say this it is not even remotly like him telling you how he pays full retail and then cuts you a deal.

Steve everyone who blasted you on Termpro is a douchebag.

Kudos to you Steve. Your a standup guy and I can't believe anyone would attack you like they did.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

Man I just read that entire thread over on Caraudio and it doesn't look like guys is a scammer. There may be an issue with him getting your equipment on time, but hell he gave the guy a full refund plus $50 dollars that the guys just so happen to forget to mention in his initial post. Man I'm just learvy about deal any money over the internet with personal sellers. So I'm still 50 -50 on this guy, but after reading that thread over on CA let me know that at least if I'm not good with the deal the likely hood of me getting all my money back is greater that 75%.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232307

The link didn't work before so I did a search on Ronnie and I found it that way. FIY if you don't see the thread from the link above.

Ray, I watch this thread every day waiting to hear you say that you've got your rims. Then and only then is when I'll send this guy my money. So I appreciate all the updates that you give.

Steve, thanks for not locking out this thread. Cause like I said before I'm checking this thread daily at least 4 times.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Well I went to the horses mouth to find out the issue of why the thread was closed and he has no idea. I asked him to open it again and ask people to keep it clean so it doesn't get closed. His friend has not gotten his money back nor did he close the thread.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

Man I just read that entire thread over on Caraudio and it doesn't look like guys is a scammer. There may be an issue with him getting your equipment on time, but hell he gave the guy a full refund plus $50 dollars that the guys just so happen to forget to mention in his initial post. Man I'm just learvy about deal any money over the internet with personal sellers. So I'm still 50 -50 on this guy, but after reading that thread over on CA let me know that at least if I'm not good with the deal the likely hood of me getting all my money back is greater that 75%.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232307

The link didn't work before so I did a search on Ronnie and I found it that way. FIY if you don't see the thread from the link above.

Ray, I watch this thread every day waiting to hear you say that you've got your rims. Then and only then is when I'll send this guy my money. So I appreciate all the updates that you give.

Steve, thanks for not locking out this thread. Cause like I said before I'm checking this thread daily at least 4 times.

thats not the same post homie, but thanks for postin that one, shows dude is somewhat honest, we'll see hows this boils down, we wont close this thread until there is closure on this whole situation.

David

Archived