Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

IF this is the David I think it is then you should have known "PIMPDADDY" for as long as I've known you I've been a stand up guy.............I just never got you decals when you first asked. Hell, I remember when you first told me about you moving to Vegas to start working for RE but now this is how it is? It still amazes me how people would rather buy into b/s into heading to the source which is [email protected]

you need to relax homie, I didnt say anything bad, I dont know you from jack baurer, I left the damn thread open so people can see whats going down from both sides without worry of some gung ho moderator deletin shit.

Ronnie first and foremost, I hope you are not holding your hand over your ass waiting for an apology. There is no need to apologize for warning people on what can happen when dealing with a shady person such as yourself. Your deals are not on the level and you can't even keep your story straight on how you get your product.

Whenever your "Dream Team" of lawyers need my info I will be more than happy to supply them with it. Ronnie your a joke.

How many dealers got their product lines pulled because of you?

You keep saying your trying to help the industry, when in fact, all your doing is trying to rape it. You promise these kids, who bust their ass to get the money for equipment, stuff at half retail. What are you gonna do when you can't find any more dealers to get you product? Oh wait that's right you keep saying your company pays retail for everything then offers it at a deep discount and everyone knows that is a crock of shit. You don't have any investors so stop telling people you do. I know how you get your product and so do others. All you are is a hustle man. You keep making these legal threats dude when the fact of the matter is you don't know the first thing about laws. What you think IM doing is slander when in fact I am just pointing out fact to unsuspecting people to keep them from getting burned because all this shit is gonna catch up with you.

You talk about your car club and this and that when in fact that the only reason why some of the "Heavy Hitters" in bass race put that shit on their car is the promise of money. Has there been any.

I ain't no punk kid and your threats mean shit to me. You wanna be about it then be about it. Stop trying to talk like your shit on a stick cuz your nothing more than a fart on a twig and I will continue to find every forum you go to and warn them. You already seen the outcome at ECR. What do you think is gonna happen when you burn the wrong person?

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

I have in the past allowed my emotions to take over and that's when things get ugly with people going back and forth with no result. GOD got me and I WILL remain positive throughout all of this. For those that believe in me keep dealing with me and for those that don't that is fine as well however do not think you will drag my name in the mud for no reason. Be prepared for the consequences of those actions.

Man to be honest with you, you should have expected this. I mean you're asking people to give up a lot of money in the hopes that you'll deliver them a product. The catch, is that they'll have to wait 4 - 6 weeks. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm real iffy about giving up $100 and waiting some weeks to get a product, imagine how I feel about giving up a couple $1,000 for the same wait time? All it take is for one or two unhappy customers before your integrity and honesty is in question. If your straight up as your claiming to be (I don't know you and I've never had any business dealings with you so I can't really make that call) then you have really nothing to worry about. Because your good deals and your intgerity will outlast any sour deals brough to light. I can garantee that you will get some business from me.......... :unsure: Once Ray get his wheels that is.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

OSO are you serious? Is this the same dude that was telling me you were moving to VEGAS and you wanted to help me grow the market? The same dude that was begging to "help" and join DEAF SQUAD? WOW............... First of all, I knew that dude in NC but that wasn't me. YOu can check IP address and I still got amps so you don't know once again what you're talking about. Second of all, Mike and I from MAxxsonics talk occasionally and there is no beef. The reason I was asked off the team was I forgot to send my application in and they had to fill the spot. I was extended an offer to re-apply next year if I wanted to, but I don't have a desire. John and Mike are good people and I will be calling them Monday. Once again, YOU are a joke. Send me your address in a pm or email if you think I'm joking b/c I am calling Monday morning to get it from MAxxsonics. You guys keep thinking this is a game. I am not gonna go back and forth with you and yet you guys STILL continue to call me names without merit. Do any of you know what SLANDER is? There is a big difference in giving a so called "warning"than telling multiple people I am a liar, thief, etc. ANYWAY, I have more important things to do than go back and forth with you but just like I waited for your email before and didn't get it go ahead and send me your address so we can get this thing handled the right way instead of this FORUM b/s.............

FOr those that believe in me thank you. For those that don't I still got love for you, but for those that want to call me "scammer, liar, and thief" go ahead and send your addresses too before we have to ask for them. I really don't want it to get to that point, but this has gone on LONG enough..............

Now for those that have a legitimate beef contact me at [email protected] or get your local authorities and/or your lawyers and contact me. Other than that, this back and forth is pointless.............

Now what kind of scammer welcomes you guys to bring lawyers and cops to the table? I'm ready either way so once again let's handle this like men instead of people hiding behind a computer......

I hope the mods are reading this b/c I hope some sanity is brought soon to all of this........

Thank you and Be Blessed...........

Outstanding....Glad you sent that email so we can save some time....

MEGALOManiac-----That's the troubling thing man b/c all the people that talk with me have their product, refund, or are waiting like me for things to come in and they have been patient...Not sure why this thread even started.........Even the guy who's friend started this b/s said he wished none of this got posted b/c he knew the money was coming back....WTF? Well, it is what it is.......

Archived