justinlc3 Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 I think I might try these out. 2000 VW Jetta Pioneer headunit 1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set 4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9 4 Selenium 6w4p 6" 2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz Digital Designs CM1000 Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4 Plans New Box New headunit New Amps R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS Rockford Fosgate headunit 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5" 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4" Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c 4 Selenium 6w4p 6" 18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz Hifonics Brutus 1200 Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4 Alpine 4 channel Optima Red Top Plans New Box New headunit New Amps
alvitae Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 But... where to get... cheap. You can order straight from china and get a kit for 27.00 or so, But after shipping and a long wait it's best to go with something like this. E-cig kit This is about as cheap as you are going to find I think.
alvitae Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 i had a friend say they where kinda hard to smoke on, like you have to realllllly suck. thats just his two cents from me. Something was wrong then. Air hole was blocked on the atomizer or something. I'm smoking that Joye 510 I just posted a link to and the draw is very similar to a real cig. Best thing about these things for me is they don't have 4600 chemicals in them and they satisfy as well as a cig after a day or two to get used to it. Plus smoking right next to my wife in the house without having to go outside in the cold is great. No smell to them unless I blow right at someone and most say it smells like cotton candy. Now I don't reek like an old ashtray and my sense of smell is coming back. Plus I don't have a smokers cough anymore and can hold my breath for a lot longer. If I can do it after 35 years of smoking they have to be pretty good.
slugdub Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 Something was wrong then. Air hole was blocked on the atomizer or something.I'm smoking that Joye 510 I just posted a link to and the draw is very similar to a real cig. Best thing about these things for me is they don't have 4600 chemicals in them and they satisfy as well as a cig after a day or two to get used to it. Plus smoking right next to my wife in the house without having to go outside in the cold is great. No smell to them unless I blow right at someone and most say it smells like cotton candy. Now I don't reek like an old ashtray and my sense of smell is coming back. Plus I don't have a smokers cough anymore and can hold my breath for a lot longer. If I can do it after 35 years of smoking they have to be pretty good. Good salespitch! sounds perfect for my asshole friends that come over and get drunk and badger me until I let them smoke and the place smells like ass for 3 days.
alvitae Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 Good salespitch! sounds perfect for my asshole friends that come over and get drunk and badger me until I let them smoke and the place smells like ass for 3 days. I hear ya lol, someone gets in my car now after just having a smoke and I'm like "Damn I used to smell like that?"
treossi Posted December 25, 2009 Report Posted December 25, 2009 lol i wanna quit bad imma try this Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
huh?do-what? Posted December 29, 2009 Report Posted December 29, 2009 the e-crack is the deal. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
slugdub Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 So I am super close to pulling the trigger on one of these, I think I might go with the cignot deal because you can choose the LED colors, I found another site, strictleyejuice.com that is cheaper (cuz of free shipping) and both in the US so no 40 day customs delay from China.. but the damn things only come in red. Why do I want to call attention to myself trying to suck a hookah flavored hit indoors with a red glow? I need blue or something, ya know? I'm excited though, I am sick of going outside to smoke!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.