Jump to content

Best car audio joke in TEXAS


Recommended Posts

Posted

I live about an hour an a half from Plainview, maybe I should go down and get a demo and put it on youtube LAWLZ.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted
I live about an hour an a half from Plainview, maybe I should go down and get a demo and put it on youtube LAWLZ.

yeah im 20 mins north and i thought the same thing but its to cold outside right now

Posted
I live about an hour an a half from Plainview, maybe I should go down and get a demo and put it on youtube LAWLZ.

would be funny but not worth 3 hrs of driving IMO

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted
Uhhh....ever seen Unique Whips? That's about the equivalent of paying 25 grand for a couple JL subs and new rims and tires. :D

Reminds me of Beast from Da East, while his set-up may sound real good, I dont think it would sound Quarter Mil good LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted
Reminds me of this:

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewi...ticleid/3459854

"There's a lot of research, testing and design involved," he said. "Then again, we had one guy who was in the finals in his class last year with a $250 setup from Wal-Mart."

Anyone ever witness something like this?

That makes me wonder what they used to meter it lol probably a Shure mic

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

im going to call him up and tell him i got the cash ready to buy them... hopefully they will knock my windshield out

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted
That makes me wonder what they used to meter it lol probably a Shure mic

I have no knowledge of competitions whatsoever, despite having watched a couple of videos (Mini SPL comes to mind) so... yeah. I would actually like a link to a noobs guide to competitions or something or how they work.

images-1.jpg
Posted
Reminds me of this:

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewi...ticleid/3459854

"There's a lot of research, testing and design involved," he said. "Then again, we had one guy who was in the finals in his class last year with a $250 setup from Wal-Mart."

Anyone ever witness something like this?

That was a Midwest SPL event, Termlab and clamped power. They definetly weren't using a Boomstick from Walmart, thats for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3778 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...