Sonic Electronix

Trying to get a job at a local audio shop

one thing Ill put out there is are you prepared to lose your hobby? Once you start doing it for pay and in other people's cars with other peoples gear it no longer is as much fun . You'll find it very hard to work on your own car once you are done. You'll just be tired of it and even start seeing things in your sleep. I once woke up dreaming about doing a remote start alarm in a car.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i know exactly how that goes once i started in the shop i didnt want to ever work on my car, because when i wasnt at work i didnt want to do stereo stuff at all, but now that ive been out for a while its nice to get back into it a little bit

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

i know exactly how that goes once i started in the shop i didnt want to ever work on my car, because when i wasnt at work i didnt want to do stereo stuff at all, but now that ive been out for a while its nice to get back into it a little bit

same here. Ive gotten the itch to go big again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

your right, I am getting too worked up. that hot shower really did the trick. Gave it another thought.

im still gonna go in and see if I can get a job, cus to afford our hobby we need cash right?

I cant get anything done on my bronco unless I get some cash, so I thought the best way would be to work in a car audio shop so I could not only make some cash but learn new techniques.

I guess all I can do now is bite my lip and go into the shop.

Wish me luck guys!

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

so.

walked in, talked to some random guy at the desk (didnt catch his name)

asked if I could talk to the manager, he asked what for, and I replied I am looking for a job.

I was way too nervous, fuck being nervous D: *punches self a few times*

he didnt say that they were hiring or not hiring, but the shop looked rather empty, there were 3 people there I could see.

I just hope I got the job folks.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

ya know what? im gonna take a shower, brush my teeth, shave, when I come back I'd love to see some lines of what to say.

Cus I dunno if saying "Are you hiring? I need a job really bad" will get me in.

sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like I was telling you how to get in, rather how not to get in. I was just adding my 2 cents.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like I was telling you how to get in, rather how not to get in. I was just adding my 2 cents.

didnt mean to sound like I dick if thats how it came out, just had to freshen up a little, its all good though man ;3

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

lookz pretty sick bro.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Archived