My rims... 15''. My sub... 18''. PSI XXX content. My Teg's Final Install. (IDK 56K)

What is this heavy fuggin box?

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02720.jpg

WTF! Buy one 2000.1, get one free?!?!?!?! JK, one is for my friend.......

DSC02721.jpg

Thing dwarfs my 6D Maglite...........

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

Oh, got the TC9 Saturday. Just got around to checking it out. It is a damn shame that I'll have to ditch these sexy soft parts when I go to recone....... Reconing it for 1500rms. Going to throw some translucent blue on the basket and might paint the motor black too.

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

She got a donk.........

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Little fair update I guess.

Pics are now limited. I am off at college and left the camera back at home.

But the PPI 365cs comps are in, and I hate them. Only thing I enjoy about them are the tweeters. Crisp details. But for 220-240rms per side, these thing are not getting anywhere near as loud as they should be. I need to stop riding the forum boners lol......

I wrapped the pillars in black suede. Was like 10 bucks for the suede and glue needed.

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

Camera's flash made my door panels and dash look blue, but everything is black. Looks sooo good. I am going to do the deadline next time I pull the car apart.

My Alpine f540 does not like being bridged, at all. After about 30 minutes at high volume, it begins to smell, and is so hot that you can not lay a single finger on it. Not happy about that. I am going to take it active in hopes of keeping the ALPINE alive. I am going to go active with PPI's tweets and mids to start, and then might try the new Exodus mids, or the MLI65 mids.

Here is just a little vid. Song sounds good on the PPIs. It might sound crusty on the vid because it was at a really high volume and I had the tweeters bumped up too.

th_MOV02751.jpg

C+C always welcome,

Kevin

• 1 month later...

i noticed that about the woofer. that sucks..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I went and picked the wood up from my friend who has access to a CNC machine to cut the wood. Makes it simple as crap. I just glue a couple pieces, walk away, come back a couple hours later, and do some more. Cuts are so precise that screws are really necessary(IMHO). I hooked up the 2000.1 to free air the XXX a bit today, and to make sure everything was working. It is going to be disgusting for sure. I am excited.

Go ahead and forget all the rambling that is in my above posts. I have an integra, and it has a XXX 18'' in it(now) lol. Got it in on monday, and will pull it out tomorrow till I get done with school for the semester. Just decided to build the box and throw it in on my spring break due to boredom.

Well anyways, 4.5 cubes, sealed. I have my DSC2000.1d in there temporarily running the sub at 1 ohm. I have just been watching my voltage and make sure it doesn't drop past 13.5ish.

But anyway, it is by far the coolest sounding setup I have had in the trunk. Never heard bass like this before. I can back the sub down to match up perfectly with the mids and just listen to the thing for hours. Picks up every note imaginable(LPF=63hz, 24db/octave) and does so with precision. My collection of rap sounds completely different on this sub, but it feels like it is being played the way it was meant to be played.

Sub can destroy my ears on command and I can say it is honestly the loudest thing I have had in my car(to the ear) to date. Beats out a couple of low 140db setups I have had in my car in the past.

Only got one vid before the batts in the camera died but oh well........

XXX18box.png

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

DSC02882.jpg

DSC02883.jpg

th_MOV02884.jpg

Kevin

Archived