Jump to content

Tornado in Lufkin, Texas


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lufkin is my home town. Everyone I know there is ok, thankfully. Our house was dead in the middle of the 1990 F3 that tore through town. We lost our back porch completely, most of the back roof, and a ton of trees. I was with my mom at the hospital, because I broke my arm when it hit. She was a reporter for the news paper and on air at KUEZ. So they put my arm in a soft cast, and me and mom went chasing tornado. She won a few awards for her coverage, and I got in a bunch of news programs because I was the kid with the shattered elbow(had it reconstructed 2 weeks later), chasing tornados

edit: thats same storm is now parked on top of my in South Carolina. Its 61, pouring rain, and were under a flash flood warning

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Posted
im so down to see a tornado tear some shit up... im in socal they don't exist over here... but we get earthquakes.. im down for one of those too

seein a tornado would be crazy

Posted
seein a tornado would be crazy

i think we did have some in so cal not too long ago..i think they knocked over a train in moreno valley,and some in riverside

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Posted

damn thats pretty much up the street from me and heard nothin about it hope the peeps is alright!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

you are right Mellow

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 488 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...