100,000 free mixtape downloads for x-mas

Decaf

god...now i know why i dont listen to mix tapes...gotta hear a bunch of shit to find something u like..

thats why im thankfull for decaf's music..lol

^true

i filter the garbage out as best i can... and try to not turn a blind eye to any artist, hence why i have some obscure one hit wonder songs

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

which too short mixtape?

If you have Firefox add the Firedownload add on and anytime you download from a site like Datpiff or youtube or something you check the Use FireDownload before you hit Save/Open and it speeds it up by 10x, works great...if you do decide to get something from a filehoster that has a wait time like rapidshare or megaupload just be sure to uncheck the box before you save/open it b/c if will mess up the download...just a little tip

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

which too short mixtape?

If you have Firefox add the Firedownload add on and anytime you download from a site like Datpiff or youtube or something you check the Use FireDownload before you hit Save/Open and it speeds it up by 10x, works great...if you do decide to get something from a filehoster that has a wait time like rapidshare or megaupload just be sure to uncheck the box before you save/open it b/c if will mess up the download...just a little tip

i have that firefox,but im not sure how the quality is.

i saved video's from another members youtube,but of my car demos and the copies werent as good as the ones on youtube....

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Firedownload just accelerates the download by 10x, doesn't change quality

If you get something off YT make sure you download it in mp4, FLV has lower sound quality...YT MP4's aren't great anyways, just good if you can't find the song anywhere else

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived