Dan208 Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 Damn, ya'll get some expensive gifts. Let's see: Some gummy candy (my favorite) Sleep pants LED head lamp (will come in very handy when I have to crawl under the house to fix something) Retractable badge holder for my work badge One of those pliers that fold up and have a knife, screwdrivers, etc on them More candy Jack Lalanne juicer My wife and I bought a Wii as a combined gift for each other. Our daughter got too much stuff to list. We were supposed to have Christmas with my parents and my mom's side of the family today, but everyone (except us, my parents and my mom's brother and wife) live out of town and got stranded at home. So tomorrow we are going out to my parents because nobody else will be able to make it until Sunday. I know we'll be getting Wii Fit from them as another combined gift, but anything else will be a suprise. I do know I'll be getting some money (at least $70) that will be used for something car audio. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Decaf Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 stinger volt meter $ lots of stuff for my daughter tho
CLNFREAK Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 luggge set and I dont buy gifts for wife kids both got ds's and games
-Hobby- Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 stinger volt meter$ lots of stuff for my daughter tho Sounds like my Christmas. I got 2 Stinger volt meters (duplicate present) and cash. Got the standard red Christmas sweater too. Time to start alternator shopping soon.
DrpChvy Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 Money which basicly paid for the TPI 440 i ordered last weekend Bullets Gift cards for food and coffee Dickies long sleeve shirts
Marlo Stanfield Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 I got myself 2 Audison amps to run in my Beem.... Then family got me a Derek Jeter World Baseball Classic jersey, all 5 seasons of The Wire + Nip/Tuck. That's all that I really wanted and if I hadn't of gotten those 3 things I would've gotten them myself. One of my wealthy neighbors bought his wife a used 06 Bentley Continental GT... I saw it when I was left to go to my family's house in the morning. It had one of this big ass red bows on it. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
skittlesRgood Posted December 26, 2009 Report Posted December 26, 2009 i got a tone generator. i felt like such a nerd when i realised how exited i was about it lol. setting up a bench test station in my room this weekend. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
melonhead Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 Sony camcorder $100 gift card to Dimple (local music store) $40 gift cards to Best Buy Only exchanged presents with a few family members this year. My wife and I only bought for the kids and didn't buy anything for each other. Next year we will since the kids will be a little older and will understand more.
slugdub Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 Now, I'm not sure about all the legalities of such a firearm, but good luck flying with that. I just read about people declaring guns and having to show they are unloaded and use their own locks as well as TSA locks and all the nightmares involved with bringing a simple firearm on an airplane, I can't imagine what trouble you would encounter hehe. I myself got a great present.. 9.5 inches of snow plus almost as much rain = frozen white concrete all over the road and your car stuck instantly when you try and pull out of a parking spot.
melonhead Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 I got myself 2 Audison amps to run in my Beem.... Then family got me a Derek Jeter World Baseball Classic jersey, all 5 seasons of The Wire + Nip/Tuck. That's all that I really wanted and if I hadn't of gotten those 3 things I would've gotten them myself.One of my wealthy neighbors bought his wife a used 06 Bentley Continental GT... I saw it when I was left to go to my family's house in the morning. It had one of this big ass red bows on it. *looks at screen name* You don't own them already?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.