Guest DC Power Kyle

FuturevisionHID has the best products around IMO. 6k is a white light with a tint of blue. You don't need to do housings or anything... talk to bruno at futurevisionhid and he will help you out.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=142 is his forum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=142 is my HIDs from futurevision

ddmtuning.com cant beat the prices and lifetime warranty and is a good product, i love mine

LOL

Screw that!

A $30 hid kit will most likely fail continuously.

A lifetime warranty dont mean much in my eyes...

So now every couple months when the el-cheapo ballast burns up, you gotta get under the hood, take it out, put a factory bulb back in, look like a fool in a clown car driving with 2 different type bulbs, pay to ship your item back to the company, wait at least 1-2 weeks for them to receive and or fix your broken ballast, most likely pay return shipping, take out your factory bulb put the new ballast in. and then pray it dont happen again, which it probably will.

Spend the money on a good kit once, and never have to worry again.

Futurevision HIDs are great kits with and Bruno provides great customer service and fast shipping. I love mine and work flawlessly. Im also pretty sure SMD members get a 10% discount!!!

I messed around with cheap kits in the past with these lifetime warranties and had to argue with the company because I was told I installed them wrong. I got so sick of the problems and doing what I listed aboved and got my futurevisions and never looked back!