T3 TSNS 18 in action with a little lows

Do you have the 16k on this? and for a single sub it's steady rockin man for real!

YT info says SAZ-3500D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

sounded pretty good in person to me, for what you had in there..big ups on the build so far.....didnt make me flench or bail, but its real hard to make me flench...overall was impressive for what you have though

sounded pretty good in person to me, for what you had in there..big ups on the build so far.....didnt make me flench or bail, but its real hard to make me flench...overall was impressive for what you have though

:lol: the only reason I scared myself was because I was playing Love For Money by Willie Da Kid C&S by BigPimpin and I hit the first 2 high notes in my hoe then the all the rest go quiet because they are so low.. he hit the first 2 then SLAMMED all the rest and I've never heard that before haha

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I cant wait for the new TSNS's to come out. one helluva sub. Im most likely getting a 15".

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

T3 Audio FTW!

correction T3 audio SUBWOOFERS FTW!

I see some BigPmpin' C&S getting some play there.

Congrats!

C&S Rubberbands is 26hz.

damn straight!

every time someone asks me to play some low stuff I go straight to the Pimpin Playlist works every time ;)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived