Thanks Guys! i already bough some strawberry blunt swishers and i tried some chew, holy shit, the first time you chew is crazy. i dont think ill do it again cause i accidentally swallowed some and i felt sick as shit but the buzz at first was unreal. lol.

Same here, the buzz was crazy, and i liked that part of it, but i might have swallowed some, and it got me real sick, even smells would make me gag, it sucked, but i got out of church that night... lol

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Haha thanks man. i wont be runnin pa for much lonfer though. im goin all new shit in a few months.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

yeah prolly. ill have better stuff but i will still remember this setup. anyways, im off to bed. i only got 1 hour of sleep last night so im tired.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Speakin of chew, I have some cope snuff in right now, haha. Yeah man, just start small. AND NOT WITH COPE. Start with Skoal peach. Smells great! And it's easier on ya. Eventually, after a couple of years, you dont get much of a buzz, haha.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back