Mechman can build it if you take him your ride. You are closer to him than I am and I was considering using him.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Have you gotten in touch with dom from Iraggi alts? He has dual brackets for my truck (1992 gmc 1500 with a 5.7l) and if I remember correctly the front of my engine and your engine are exactly the same so it should fit yours as well.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Have you gotten in touch with dom from Iraggi alts? He has dual brackets for my truck (1992 gmc 1500 with a 5.7l) and if I remember correctly the front of my engine and your engine are exactly the same so it should fit yours as well.

not the same. I think the 4.3 needs to lose the AC or something wacky.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Like I said I may be wrong but it wouldn't hurt to pm dom and find out for sure.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Don't think they have one out that is easy to find. If your alt is on the passenger side with the tensioner nearby on the same side of the engine than shoot me a PM. My friend has a vehicle with that engine we're going to make a dual bracket for.
The alt is on the drivers side. I think I may have to try to find a local shop that fabricates. It is exactly like a 92 5.7 motor but I heard nothing from Dom. Last time I heard from him he claims he doesn't make one so I am at a loss for how anyone got one from him. By the way this truck in question is mine and my brothers that's why we both respond on here.