149 class with to 10"s?

Zade08

I never said it was a bassrace score though. Its still impressive for a single 10" sub to do 150s in a street class even if it was burbs.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

x2

it took you 3 12's and 2 t4000's to do it in a crx.... are you saying you can do it??? anna does 154 at 60hz she would not even be able to do it ????

I never said it was a bassrace score though. Its still impressive for a single 10" sub to do 150s in a street class even if it was burbs.

LMAO the topic is bass race i.e the 149.9 class

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I think we can conclude that no, you can't be competitive at a high level in 149.9 class with 2 10's on 3kw nominal power.

After rise you'll be getting like 1000w tops, I just can't see it happening. Better to stick in 139.9's with a lot of headroom.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

back to the Tommy K thing he dose like a 145 when he seals it up he deffinatly looses alot but I know if you could open a door in bass race he is able to do the 149.9 class

Yea but you can't open the door in bass race lol... Back to the OP though, with the current gear you have there's no way I see him being able to pull a 49.9. As mentioned before he would have to be burping in the 40-50hz range 151-53 to do a 149.9 bass race.

I tried this same feat in my Expo about a year ago w/ a pair of custom AB VFL 10s + 2 AB 400.1s.. I was able to get pretty close, but the woofers didn't like it at all. Plus if I would have been able to do a 149.9 exactly and tied someone, the subs wouldn't have been able to handle back to back runs. After multiple box builds/testing the best I did was a 151.8 and a 149.4 bass race, both scores drag legal @ dash and all sealed up.. Could have burped higher had I built just a burp box, but I was trying to peak in the 40-44hz range to have best BR results. I was thinking bout trying it again as a little project this winter with custom 10s I made and more power.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived