$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

anyways do u acually need to adjust the voltage regulator on it?

my rectifier is raited at 13.8v but it says 13.6v on the volt meter, should i check it wit a dmm to make sure n adjust it by that or by my truck? my rectifier converts 120vac to 12vdc

i heard you have to. i put the wires from the volt meter (that came in today :)) to some mini-bike batteries i have laying around and the meter read 13.3v, DMM says theyre 13.16v so i had to turn the little knob on the upper right of the meter (right under the cover) to the left like a millimeter and it read just about right.

edit: when you guys said it was bright you werent kidding! its mounted next to my headunit and it lights up the headliner a bit.

got mine, but had shit on the screen idk, messaged the guy said hed replace or give my money back, but don't feel like sending it in lol.

I probably will tho and have him replace it

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

got mine, but had shit on the screen idk, messaged the guy said hed replace or give my money back, but don't feel like sending it in lol.

I probably will tho and have him replace it

like white residue/glue

i have the same thing, hrmm

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Got mine today! Gotta find a place to mount it tho and NOT look outta place, i might just hide in the ash tray, i have a bass knob in the Cigarette lighter already.

Quick Shipping :clapping: Im happy with it so far

voltmeter.jpg

EDIT: imma have to add a piece of tint to the inside of the screen too, its alittle TOO bright lol

Archived