Yes I'm old enough to drive, and I have my license.

Smh I hope yall are not no grown ass men, dragging this on. I stated my opinion and leave it at that. Grow up people.

And now no stock all orginal would sell for more then the phantom donk, you are mentally challenged if you think that. Almost $300,000 went into that car. And Baby from cash money was trying to buy it from the guy for almost a mil.

What kinda rocks you smokin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT50...114403912QQrdZ1

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

everybody need to chill.....everyone has their own opinion in cars...and i think everyone should respect what each person thinks...i hate bagged cars BUT i have respect for all the people that like that kinda of stuff because i know it takes skills to that stuff...SOO PLEASE JUS RESPECT WAT EVERYONE THINKS.

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

Smh I hope yall are not no grown ass men, dragging this on. I stated my opinion and leave it at that. Grow up people.

And now no stock all orginal would sell for more then the phantom donk, you are mentally challenged if you think that. Almost $300,000 went into that car. And Baby from cash money was trying to buy it from the guy for almost a mil.

I also beg to differ. A 1969 Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro would sell for more than that phantom donk, what’s bad is one that looked like hell would sell for more than that phantom donk. As a matter a fact number 9 which I Cortez silver with the non matching motor(same kinda with same stamping but not original since it was blown in the 70's when the car was drag raced) with the 400 turbo tranny last I looked the fellow who owned it wanted in the 650,000 range. And it was the most beautiful car I have ever touched (I know I wasn’t supposed to touch it when it was in the museum (Smokey Mountain Muscle Car Museum) but hey it was 9 or 69 I couldn’t help it.) So if you are going to make a claim like that be ready for the BS banners to start to fly.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

572 CID Merlin engine $23,000

TIS 30's $20,000

Paint $12,000

redone suspension w/air-bags $7000 <-- dude got fucked sideways on that one

headlights $450

were did the res of the $ go, drugs? Posted Image

What are you smokin? lmao dude it didnt even cost more then $100,000 for to fully restore that car, or even if it was all original since the factory. I find it hard to believe that person paid $120,000. If I just had $80,000 alone to spend on a car I could restore a Mustang completely.

You showed me a link that is still going, that car hasnt even sold yet. And I doubt it will. And if someone bids I honestly dont think they will be paying. People bid outrageous prices all the time and never pay.

lovellsz: 650,000 range? come on now, let me ask you this did the car sell for that price? If you say yes then how do I know B.S. flag aren't flying all around? lmao

Is it that serious people?, I swear people on the internet take things sooo serious trying to argue when there is no point. Lmao I'm just laughing at you guys.

Like I said, Almost $300,000 went into that car, As of now that car is a 1of1.. No one in this world has a car that looks like that. And if someone has the cash to come by and buy that car and if they really want it, it could very well sell near the millions. You will be amazed at what people would pay to have something that is a 1of1 and to have the feel and knowing no one else in the world has something like that.

I'm done with this thread, cause it has completely went off topic...And no one seems to be helping the thread starter out. I swear people are always hating on someone when they ask a question about trying to put some big wheels on THEIR car. People always want to talk shit or give incorrect info. Like I said its not your car, you wont be driving it, you are not paying for it so why the hate? Just help the person and move on.

572 CID Merlin engine $23,000

TIS 30's $20,000

Paint $12,000

redone suspension w/air-bags $7000 <-- dude got fucked sideways on that one

headlights $450

were did the res of the $ go, drugs? Posted Image

Shit dont ask me that, I seen a thread on another forums the owner of spadekreations showed pics of the build and gave a some what price range of the car. I sure they will not give out exact numbers.

Well, I actually do happen to like the look of that phantom for 2 reasons:

1. At least it doesn't look like your standard donk. (raised up high as a bitch)

2. I admire the custom work done to the car.

However, I dislike the theat ride for SOOOOO many more reasons. Main one being that it's just another bondo-bucket. IMHO, If anyone pays close to a million for that like you said it could sell for, they deserve to be shot right on the spot, no questions asked.

When you post stuff up on the net, there will always be a 50-50 chance of people liking or disliking whatever it is. Steve gets his shit hated on ALL the time, even though their pretty much isn't anyone in the world that has a better system than his. Take no offense to this, but my vote is a thumbs down.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

dude they have been doing phantom conversions all the way back to the 70s they even have rolls royce conversions for VW bugs theres nothing new about that shit.

lovellsz: 650,000 range? come on now, let me ask you this did the car sell for that price? If you say yes then how do I know B.S. flag aren't flying all around? lmao

You are right he didnt get that for it... He instead got a lil under $500,000 for it.... i bet he was pissed yea right.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1. This car was originally owned by Dick "Mr. Chevrolet" Harrell and has

been certified by Ed Cuneen of the COPO Connection. Mr. Cuneen states "this Cortez Silver ZL-1

Camaro is presently in number one condition and is one of the finest examples in existence". Fred

Gibb, an Illinois Chevrolet dealer, worked with Chevrolet officials to develop a Central Office

Production Order (COPO) that would put the Corvette 427 ZL-1 aluminum engine into a Camaro to

create the Camaro ZL-1. COPO #9560 included the aluminum engine, a cold-air hood, heavy duty

cooling, transistor ignition, special rear axle, F70x14 raised white letter tires and power front

disc brakes. To homologate COPO #9560 for racing, Chevrolet had to produce 50 cars. Gibb placed an

order for 50 and this is number 9 of the 50 Gibb Camaros. This example had GM's Turbo 400 automatic

transmission. Final selling price including buyer's fee: $486,000.

Posted Image

I hate to say your overpriced box chevy wouldnt bring that much. And if it did the person buying would need their head examined.

Heres another car that brought more than that box chevy/phantom wanna be will ever bring.

Posted Image

1970 Chevelle LS6. The star of the auction for drag fans was the former Truppi & Kling Chevelle.

This is the car that Ray Allen drove to wins at the US Nationals, The Super Nationals, The World

Finals and most of the division races that he entered in 1970. The car has received a frame-off

restoration that was mostly supervised by Ray himself and had just 61 miles showing on the

odometer. The Chevelle was sold with its original New Jersey title still in Truppi & Kling's name.

It also came with its original build sheet and various magazine and National Dragster articles.

Surely the most expensive Chevelle ever sold. Final selling price including buyer's fee:

$1,242,000.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived