i was just typing that a second ago but i deleted it because i wasnt sure he would understand me. If you JUST use bags because you want bigger rims you will end up having to drive around "locked up" just to clear them. Whether its hydro's or air, driving locked up SUCKS and like he said is dangerous too. Like P said there is always a sweet spot and all the way up DEFINITLY isnt it :D

You will probably have to lift the car with a lift kit or something first, then bag it if you want to lay it on the tires when your parked.

..like meade said...i want to set my sweet spot to were it clears the rims for everyday driving.....and when i want to show off i want it too get lower on the rims...but not toooo low because i dont think i can dooo that with 24s..soo is that possible?

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

not really its possible but your gonna have to pay out the ass for parts. your gonna be even more butt raped if you pay some one to do it for you! Your best bet would be to go down to 22s and simply bag it. You can run Slam Specialties Re 8's on all 4 corners your going to have to trim the hell out of your spring cups pull your inner fenderwells run tubular A arms C notch the ass end cut your trunk floor all to hell and part of your back seat and thats just for 22s. youll be able to drive high like a donk and air out and ride low to the ground or even on the ground. Your also gonna have to run banana slicks on your rims so your gonna have to be really careful when you drive as to not hit any thing that will bend your 3 grand in rims n tires. Remember were talking 22s. 24s are just to big so I say no it isnt possible for you. Besides 20s that tuck will get you more respect then a car thats lifted even a few inchs to clear 24s.

not really its possible but your gonna have to pay out the ass for parts. your gonna be even more butt raped if you pay some one to do it for you! Your best bet would be to go down to 22s and simply bag it. You can run Slam Specialties Re 8's on all 4 corners your going to have to trim the hell out of your spring cups pull your inner fenderwells run tubular A arms C notch the ass end cut your trunk floor all to hell and part of your back seat and thats just for 22s. youll be able to drive high like a donk and air out and ride low to the ground or even on the ground. Your also gonna have to run banana slicks on your rims so your gonna have to be really careful when you drive as to not hit any thing that will bend your 3 grand in rims n tires. Remember were talking 22s. 24s are just to big so I say no it isnt possible for you. Besides 20s that tuck will get you more respect then a car thats lifted even a few inchs to clear 24s.

ok...forget airbags thats way too much work for me...but i might jus get 22s wih 35 series tires...and lift it jus enough to were it wont rubb.

thank u soo much for ur advice though

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

yea, dont go donking your ride out.. It looks like ass. Before I bought my car I drove a similar one with some 22s but the tires scrapped but again he had a wide tire on the car.

when I got my car I got 20s, but made the mistake on my tires by getting 255-35-20, my tires are pretty beat at the moment so my next sizes will be 235-35-20 and that is almost the exact width height and circumfrance of my stock rims and tires and shouldnt have no probloms. Right now my rear tires rub on the inside fender walls when I got a few hood rats in the back seat until my air ride levels out my car.

But if I get the right tire sizes I could easily stuff some 22s on my car without having to DONK my car out. Caprices have pretty big wheel wells so you should be able to get it looking clean. You just got to mess around with a tire calculator and find new tires that will match your old tires size and you shouldnt rub anywhere.

Posted Image

What are your stock tire sizes that came on your car chevy? Look on either your driver or passenger side door jam, it should have a white sticker and say the sizes.

24'' on a box>>> 20, 22''

You will need a 5-6 lift. But 5 should do it. Then you can do ahead and bag it.

Also will this be a everyday driver, or a weekend type of car?

Well don't really matter I guess cause if you wont be upgrading the Tranny it will go out within a matter of time. Then engine as well if its not a 350 or higher.

You guys are making it to seem something really bad and as if he is following some kind of trend. Maybe he just likes big rims.A Boxchev is not a Donk. A donk is a 72 caprice or earlier year. Bubble is a 91 caprice and up dont get things confused. Just cause you got big wheels dont mean its a Donk

Im sure people were saying the same thing when low riders came along. It was something new a lot of people liked it and jumped on it, and a lot of people didn't like it. Its all the same sh!t

A Boxchev is not a Donk. A donk is a 72 caprice or earlier year. Bubble is a 91 caprice and up dont get things confused. Just cause you got big wheels dont mean its a Donk

Well from what i know donks, are 71 to 76 impala's OR caprices, also there are what they call glasshouse donks which have a windown behind the driver and passenger window, and a flonk is a oldsmobile or mercury of that same era, and a box is the mid 80 impala's or caprices and a bubble is a newer impala or caprice. i got a buddy in elegance miami and he educated me on what everything was. maybe things are different in cali but thats how they are named here.

xa-1.gif

Well from what i know donks, are 71 to 76 impala's OR caprices, also there are what they call glasshouse donks which have a windown behind the driver and passenger window, and a flonk is a oldsmobile or mercury of that same era, and a box is the mid 80 impala's or caprices and a bubble is a newer impala or caprice. i got a buddy in elegance miami and he educated me on what everything was. maybe things are different in cali but thats how they are named here.

Yeah lil different. Yes 71-76 caprice are Donks.

91 and up are bubbles

80 caprice to 90 are Boxes.... The impalas dont count imo I say fuckem

Oldsmobile, buicks, few others we call Scrapers.

From what I read on a "big rim" car forums the 71-76 caprice/impalas are DONKs only, not bubbles and boxes. Alot of people thing boxes and bubbles that have big rims or any other car with bigger wheels are a Donk, when they are not. I didnt know till someone explained to me too lol.

Plus if you watch MTV cribs or myblock which ever it was and Trick daddy was at some car shop and he explained it a lil as well.

who cares big rims on lifted vehicles are like fat chicks wearing G strings. I cant believe you tryed comparing it with low riders. lifting vehicles and bolting big rims to it is nothing like Low Riders. It took years of cutting and building before the Low Rider scene earned there spot in the industrie. Low Riders respect was ernned and well deserved. You fools cant jump on "big rims banana slick band wagon and bolt a bunch of shit on your ride from JC witnney and expect the same respect

who cares big rims on lifted vehicles are like fat chicks wearing G strings. I cant believe you tryed comparing it with low riders. lifting vehicles and bolting big rims to it is nothing like Low Riders. It took years of cutting and building before the Low Rider scene earned there spot in the industrie. Low Riders respect was ernned and well deserved. You fools cant jump on "big rims banana slick band wagon and bolt a bunch of shit on your ride from JC witnney and expect the same respect

SMH, lmao at you taking what I said completely wrong. As I said when lowriders came along...READ!!!

some people like it, and jumped on it, some people did not like it (like me)

Big rims, on boxes, bubbles and Donks came long....

some people liked it, and jumped on it. Some people did not like it (like you)

At the end of the day its not your car, it was not your money, and you are not the one driving the car so move along. Respect the person taste in what they like and leave it at that.

I'm not at all really into lowriders and small ass 14'' wheels and what not thats just not my taste. But I can respect the driver(owner) for putting some money and creating what they wanted.

Me, I dont like big ass wheels done incorrectly with the car all in the air.

A nice Boxchevy with 24'' wheels tucked under with as much space taken up between the tire and the wheel well looks better then a Box on 22 or 20'' with bags, and layed down. IMO

YES

2 door Box, converted to a vert.....killing anyone with a 2 door box. Those are 26" done correctly and looks nice and is sitting just right.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bags down. 30" wheels

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lift up the bag about 3inch and ready to ride

Posted Image

and NO.

This shit is ugly...28"

Posted Image

Posted Image